Subject: 50% OFF Samples Starts Now!
From: "Lemon Park" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 27 Dec 2025 07:41:04 +0000

[Shop All](https://lemonpark.com/)
[Wallpaper](https://lemonpark.com/collections/all-wallpaper)
[Gift Wrap](https://lemonpark.com/collections/wrapping-paper)

=E2=80=8A

=E2=80=8A

Great Prints at Unbeatable Prices

[WALLPAPER](https://lemonpark.com/collections/all-wallpaper)

[WALLPAPER](https://lemonpark.com/collections/all-wallpaper)

Wallpaper Designs You'll Love

[Image of Hint of Lime Wallpaper](https://1cd017-2.myshopify.com/products/h=
int-of-lime-wallpaper)

[Image of Briar Blossom Wallpaper](https://1cd017-2.myshopify.com/products/=
chestnut-hill-wallpaper-copy)

[Image of The Garden Gate Wallpaper](https://1cd017-2.myshopify.com/product=
s/the-garden-gate-wallpaper)

[Instagram](https://www.instagram.com/lemonparkpaper/?hl=3Den)
[Tiktok](https://www.tiktok.com/@lemonparkwallpaper)
[Facebook](https://www.facebook.com/p/Lemon-Park-61556719685561/)
[Pinterest](https://www.pinterest.com/lemonparkpaper/)

Lemon Park

=E2=92=B8 2025 | All rights reserved.
No longer want to receive these emails? [Unsubscribe](https://manage.kmail-=
lists.com/subscriptions/unsubscribe?a=3DXYMFTa&c=3D01K4BKMYG2DKYN6K0QY93RS2=
48&k=3De721c7b5b8e97d917051c03e0ea9b5a8&m=3D01KD3XZH8PE681HF6YKRNSR1TB&r=3D=
01KDFB6DTZZ8FP1BGPKPWXGSF3).