Subject: 20% Off Metal Wall Art Starts Now!
From: "Carbon Designs" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Dec 2025 18:57:06 +0000

https://carbondesigns.com/

https://carbondesigns.com/
[Metal Wall Art](https://carbondesigns.com/collections/metal-wall-art)
[Outdoor](https://carbondesigns.com/collections/fire-pits)
[Office](https://carbondesigns.com/collections/desks)

=E2=80=8A

https://carbondesigns.com/collections/metal-wall-art

https://carbondesigns.com

[Facebook](https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=3D61550921591730&mibexti=
d=3DkFxxJD)
[Pinterest](https://www.pinterest.com/carbondesigns_/)
[Instagram](https://instagram.com/carbondesigns_)

No longer want to receive these emails? [Unsubscribe](https://manage.kmail-=
lists.com/subscriptions/unsubscribe?a=3DVLPMRG&c=3D01K4BKMXFJ5PXSBEX2FS0NSH=
E2&k=3D6273485b0bcdddd84722129f450a6b97&m=3D01KD3XZH0G7NQXG6RTVM2E1S2J&r=3D=
01KDDZF23RJG11M79KJB2MH4H6).
Carbon Designs