Subject: Limited Time: 50% OFF Samples!
From: "The Painted Paper" <[email-masked]>
To: "LISA LAI" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Dec 2025 15:57:09 +0000

https://paintedpaper.com/collections/shop-all-wallpaper

https://paintedpaper.com/collections/shop-all-wallpaper
[Shop All](https://paintedpaper.com/collections/shop-all-wallpaper)
[Shop Best Sellers](https://paintedpaper.com/collections/best-sellers-2)
[Shop by Style](https://paintedpaper.com/pages/shop-by-style)

[Best Sellers](https://paintedpaper.com/collections/shop-all-wallpaper)

[Image of Amarante Wallpaper](https://1bddd3-3.myshopify.com/products/amara=
nte-wallpaper)

Amarante Wallpaper

[Image of Charla Wallpaper](https://1bddd3-3.myshopify.com/products/charla-=
wallpaper)

Charla Wallpaper

[Image of Luminara Wallpaper](https://1bddd3-3.myshopify.com/products/lumin=
ara-wallpaper)

Luminara Wallpaper

[Image of Odette Arboretum Wallpaper](https://1bddd3-3.myshopify.com/produc=
ts/odette-arboretum-wallpaper)

Odette Arboretum Wallpaper

[Image of Wren Wallpaper](https://1bddd3-3.myshopify.com/products/wren-wall=
paper)

Wren Wallpaper

[Image of Verdessa Wallpaper](https://1bddd3-3.myshopify.com/products/verde=
ssa-wallpaper)

Verdessa Wallpaper

[SHOP THE SALE NOW](https://paintedpaper.com/collections/shop-all-wallpaper=
)

[Facebook](https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=3D61554042305657)
[Instagram](https://www.instagram.com/paintedpapery/)
[Pinterest](https://www.pinterest.com/paintedpapery/)

The Painted Paper
=C2=A9 2025 | All rights reserved.
[Unsubscribe](https://manage.kmail-lists.com/subscriptions/unsubscribe?a=3D=
V594sk&c=3D01JSCM5G5Q48THZT1R2AJZ8WJT&k=3D17cd41963a0134c9045a01156c5bc422&=
m=3D01KD3XME890T8CCRETJZXJ6Y5D&r=3D01KDDN5KHHP7QG4B33B1MMYTF3).