Subject: Are You Attending the Dallas January Markets / WESA?
From: HiEnd Accents <[email-masked]>
To: Xiaohua Wang <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2025 15:31:05 +0000 (UTC)

[HiEnd Accents x Dallas Market Center](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/)

[Dallas January Markets / WESA at WTC #515](https://calendly.com/hiendaccents/dallas-january-markets-wesa26)

[Dallas January Markets / WESA at WTC #515](https://calendly.com/hiendaccents/dallas-january-markets-wesa26)

[BOOK YOUR APPOINTMENT >](https://calendly.com/hiendaccents/dallas-january-markets-wesa26)

[SEE IT FIRST >](https://calendly.com/hiendaccents/dallas-january-markets-wesa26)

[EXPLORE COLLECTIONS >](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/)

[BEST SELLERS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/best-sellers)

[BEDDING](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/bedding)

[NEW ARRIVALS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/new-arrivals)

[HOME GOODS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/home-decor-accessories)

[KITCHEN & DINING](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/kitchen-dining)

[FINAL CALL](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/hiend-accents-final-call-sale)

[OPEN TRADE ACCOUNT](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/account/register)

[DOWNLOAD LATEST CATALOGS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/digital-catalog)

[SEE SHOW DATES](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/show-dates)

HiEnd Accents designs and creates everyday luxury bedding and linens, sheeting, decorative pillows and other home textiles.  We pride ourselves in our unique designs across a wide variety of styles. Combined with our everyday luxury price point, low order minimums, in-stock inventory and prompt shipping, we’ve become a top bedding supplier for thousands of the country’s top department stores, furniture stores, interior designers, boutique hotels and more.

Update your [email preferences](https://manage.kmail-lists.com/subscriptions/update?a=UEVEMv&c=01GZ1VGC7GX5EMN9K47608RY1H&k=2c36bf9ae51339867c5033b792914110&m=01KD2NERCRGEE9K09MWWKNHWKN&r=01KD3A1A8AD93JYYVH1GSFVRZV)
No longer want to receive these emails? [Unsubscribe](https://manage.kmail-lists.com/subscriptions/unsubscribe?a=UEVEMv&c=01GZ1VGC7GX5EMN9K47608RY1H&k=2c36bf9ae51339867c5033b792914110&m=01KD2NERCRGEE9K09MWWKNHWKN&r=01KD3A1A8AD93JYYVH1GSFVRZV).
HiEnd Accents Trade 3011 Skyway Circle South Irving, Texas 75038