Subject: Timeless Toile for Any Occasion →
From: "The Painted Paper" <[email-masked]>
To: "LISA LAI" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2025 16:45:43 +0000

https://paintedpaper.com/collections/shop-all-wallpaper
https://paintedpaper.com/collections/shop-all-wallpaper
[Shop All](https://paintedpaper.com/collections/shop-all-wallpaper)
[Shop by Color](https://paintedpaper.com/pages/shop-by-color)
[Shop by Style](https://paintedpaper.com/pages/shop-by-style)

[Toile Peel & Stick Wallpaper ](https://paintedpaper.com/collections/toile)

[SHOP THE DROP](https://paintedpaper.com/collections/toile)

[Toile Peel & Stick Wallpaper ](https://paintedpaper.com/collections/toile/=
products/storybook-hill-wallpaper)

[SHOP STORYBOOK HILL](https://paintedpaper.com/collections/toile/products/s=
torybook-hill-wallpaper)

[Graham Peel & Stick Wallpaper ](https://paintedpaper.com/collections/toile=
/products/graham-wallpaper)

[SHOP GRAHAM](https://paintedpaper.com/collections/toile/products/graham-wa=
llpaper)

[Toile Collection Peel & Stick Wallpaper ](https://paintedpaper.com/collect=
ions/toile)

[DISCOVER THE TOILE COLLECTION](https://paintedpaper.com/collections/toile)

Shop Some of Our Best Sellers...

[Image of Tina Abstract Floral Wallpaper](https://1bddd3-3.myshopify.com/pr=
oducts/tina-floral-wallpaper)

[Tina Abstract Floral Wallpaper](https://1bddd3-3.myshopify.com/products/ti=
na-floral-wallpaper)

[Image of Snout & About Wallpaper](https://1bddd3-3.myshopify.com/products/=
snout-about-wallpaper)

[Snout & About Wallpaper](https://1bddd3-3.myshopify.com/products/snout-abo=
ut-wallpaper)

[Image of Ondine Wallpaper](https://1bddd3-3.myshopify.com/products/ondine-=
wallpaper)

[Ondine Wallpaper](https://1bddd3-3.myshopify.com/products/ondine-wallpaper=
)

[Image of Luminara Wallpaper](https://1bddd3-3.myshopify.com/products/lumin=
ara-wallpaper)

[Luminara Wallpaper](https://1bddd3-3.myshopify.com/products/luminara-wallp=
aper)

[Image of Madden Wallpaper](https://1bddd3-3.myshopify.com/products/madden-=
wallpaper)

[Madden Wallpaper](https://1bddd3-3.myshopify.com/products/madden-wallpaper=
)

[Image of June Blossom Wallpaper](https://1bddd3-3.myshopify.com/products/j=
une-blossom-wallpaper)

[June Blossom Wallpaper](https://1bddd3-3.myshopify.com/products/june-bloss=
om-wallpaper)

[Shop Heavenly Wallpaper](https://paintedpaper.com/collections/toile/produc=
ts/heavenly-wallpaper)

[Facebook](https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=3D61554042305657)
[Instagram](https://www.instagram.com/paintedpapery/)
[Pinterest](https://www.pinterest.com/paintedpapery/)

The Painted Paper
=C2=A9 2025 | All rights reserved.
[Unsubscribe](https://manage.kmail-lists.com/subscriptions/unsubscribe?a=3D=
V594sk&c=3D01JSCM5G5Q48THZT1R2AJZ8WJT&k=3D17cd41963a0134c9045a01156c5bc422&=
m=3D01KCHQJ90X2ABG13QZ2HSQ497D&r=3D01KCY9HG95WP3MRJQ2H88WGSSA).