Subject: Experience Award-Winning Bedding at Las Vegas Winter Market
From: HiEnd Accents <[email-masked]>
To: Xiaohua Wang <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2025 15:30:39 +0000 (UTC)

[HiEnd Accents x Dallas Market Center](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/)

[LAS VEGAS WINTER MARKET](https://calendly.com/hiendaccents/las-vegas-winter-market26?month=2026-01)

[LAS VEGAS WINTER MARKET | World Market Center #B-102](https://calendly.com/hiendaccents/las-vegas-winter-market26?month=2026-01)

[BOOK YOUR APPOINTMENT >](https://calendly.com/hiendaccents/las-vegas-winter-market26?month=2026-01)

[Experience the award-winning difference—explore the collection firsthand at our Las Vegas showroom.](https://calendly.com/hiendaccents/las-vegas-winter-market26?month=2026-01)

[BEST SELLERS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/best-sellers)

[BEDDING](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/bedding)

[NEW ARRIVALS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/new-arrivals)

[HOME GOODS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/home-decor-accessories)

[KITCHEN & DINING](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/kitchen-dining)

[FINAL CALL](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/hiend-accents-final-call-sale)

[OPEN TRADE ACCOUNT](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/account/register)

[DOWNLOAD LATEST CATALOGS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/digital-catalog)

[SEE SHOW DATES](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/show-dates)

HiEnd Accents designs and creates everyday luxury bedding and linens, sheeting, decorative pillows and other home textiles.  We pride ourselves in our unique designs across a wide variety of styles. Combined with our everyday luxury price point, low order minimums, in-stock inventory and prompt shipping, we’ve become a top bedding supplier for thousands of the country’s top department stores, furniture stores, interior designers, boutique hotels and more.

Update your [email preferences](https://manage.kmail-lists.com/subscriptions/update?a=UEVEMv&c=01GZ1VGC7GX5EMN9K47608RY1H&k=2c36bf9ae51339867c5033b792914110&m=01KCV5JP1BZ0M3DQ1JTAXZ4VNH&r=01KCVJV15RJVQEB5Q8YDF426AC)
No longer want to receive these emails? [Unsubscribe](https://manage.kmail-lists.com/subscriptions/unsubscribe?a=UEVEMv&c=01GZ1VGC7GX5EMN9K47608RY1H&k=2c36bf9ae51339867c5033b792914110&m=01KCV5JP1BZ0M3DQ1JTAXZ4VNH&r=01KCVJV15RJVQEB5Q8YDF426AC).
HiEnd Accents Trade 3011 Skyway Circle South Irving, Texas 75038