Subject: Our 2026 Paseo Road Catalog Is Here
From: HiEnd Accents <[email-masked]>
To: Xiaohua Wang <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2025 22:14:55 +0000 (UTC)

[HIEND ACCENTS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/)

[PASEO ROAD](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/paseo-road)

[The 2026 Paseo Road Digital Catalog is Here](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/digital-catalog)

[DOWNLOAD NOW >](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/digital-catalog)

[DOWNLOAD CATALOG >](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/digital-catalog)

[BEST SELLERS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/best-sellers)

[BEDDING](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/bedding)

[NEW ARRIVALS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/new-arrivals)

[HOME GOODS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/home-decor-accessories)

[KITCHEN & DINING](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/kitchen-dining)

[FINAL CALL](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/hiend-accents-final-call-sale)

[OPEN TRADE ACCOUNT](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/account/register)

[DOWNLOAD LATEST CATALOGS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/digital-catalog)

[SEE SHOW DATES](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/show-dates)

HiEnd Accents designs and creates everyday luxury bedding and linens, sheeting, decorative pillows and other home textiles.  We pride ourselves in our unique designs across a wide variety of styles. Combined with our everyday luxury price point, low order minimums, in-stock inventory and prompt shipping, we’ve become a top bedding supplier for thousands of the country’s top department stores, furniture stores, interior designers, boutique hotels and more.

Update your [email preferences](https://manage.kmail-lists.com/subscriptions/update?a=UEVEMv&c=01GZ1VGC7GX5EMN9K47608RY1H&k=2c36bf9ae51339867c5033b792914110&m=01KCRSS11D308QJCR3CJ851WQG&r=01KCSRETVFTMSBNNHZEND0WTE7)
No longer want to receive these emails? [Unsubscribe](https://manage.kmail-lists.com/subscriptions/unsubscribe?a=UEVEMv&c=01GZ1VGC7GX5EMN9K47608RY1H&k=2c36bf9ae51339867c5033b792914110&m=01KCRSS11D308QJCR3CJ851WQG&r=01KCSRETVFTMSBNNHZEND0WTE7).
HiEnd Accents Trade 3011 Skyway Circle South Irving, Texas 75038