Subject: Christmas & New Year Special: Get 30% OFF on Digital Marketing & Website Design
From: BLUE DIGITAL MEDIA <[email-masked]>
To: Info <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2025 21:35:47 -0800

Hi,

I’m Maxton Musk from Blue Digital Media.

This festive season, we are delighted to offer you a special Christmas &
New Year discount of FLAT 30% OFF on our Digital Marketing and Website
Design & Development services, helping your business start the New Year
with a strong online presence.

Our Services Include:

   -

   Digital Marketing & Lead Generation

   -

   Social Media Marketing

   -

   Performance Advertising (Facebook, Instagram & Google Ads)

   -

   Website Design & Development (Business, E-commerce & Landing Pages)

   -

   Website Redesign & Optimization

   -

   Branding & Creative Design

This is the perfect opportunity to upgrade your website, attract more
customers, and grow online as we step into the New Year.

Please kindly let me know your time preference for Zoom / Google Meet, so
that we can discuss further.

I am looking forward to your prompt response.

Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a successful New Year!

-- 

Best Regards,

*Blue Digital Media & Web Solutions*

www.bluedigitalmedia.ltd
<https://kreatorseo-dot-yamm-track.appspot.com/2fhIzBsW_sIO9Fx7umL7m42KYIA1kwaLzFO2kHp_BpdfQrc4qmwHcSU6uWEjC40leTHXb0bOlHPmHWSZchOrGEmFybiL47VXmdX_RRvLrVbCF_qkZ_0bFypfk6ZR-9bcEecI5NPFjSp39K-O61Ol1aP2UoAcyPv1gHJBVbwrDZ0rjeWJ2K4DK>
[email-masked]
+91 70082 11573