Subject: Greeting from Arielle sourcing (India) !!
From: "arielle.support" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2025 11:58:01 +0530

Hi,   

Greeting from Arielle sourcing (India) !!

Kindly allow me to introduce our company Arielle Sourcing Pvt. Ltd.. We are
a medium size Sourcing Company based in Delhi/ Noida with focus on quality,
price/deliveries and product development, mainly catering to Export market
and have a separate team  which is involved in servicing market within India
.

We are dealing in all kinds of HOME FURNISHINGS & HOME TEXTILES, APPAREL &
GARMENTS, FASHION JEWELLERY, BAGS, HOME DÉCOR, GIFTS , FURNITURE, HOUSEWARE,
TABLEWARE, KITCHENWARE AND HOTELWARE , BATHROOM ACCESSORIES, LAWN, GARDEN
ORNAMENTS & ACCESSORIES, LAMPS, LIGHTING &ACCESSORIES, CARPETS,
RUGS,CHRISTMAS AND FESTIVE DECORATIONS, CANDLES, PET ACCESSORIES.

sourced thru us gets sold at Big retailers like Urban Outfitters,
Anthropologie, killstar, Kohl’s, BBB, Costco, Walmart, Amazon etc.

The big part worth mentioning here is that our Product development team is
very strong and we keep feeding clients with ideas on a regular basis which
forms backbone for PD, we are also involved in technical/performance based
products for some of our clients on bedding and towels side.

I understand you may already have a well-established sourcing network  am
introducing my company only if you see any possible sourcing opportunity for
us. To keep it short we would be keen to help source and manage your product
through some of the most reliable manufacturing partners if given an
opportunity and you may find us to be reliable, quality conscious and being
able to source at good price while at same time following all social,
ethical, technical compliance and regulatory requirements.

You may get a brief idea on our website  <http://www.ariellesourcing.com>
www.ariellesourcing.com  don’t want to fill your mail box with unnecessary
presentations at this stage. Kindly let us know in case of any interest or
needs to take it further and would be happy to share more details about our
company and answers all queries over email or through phone.

Thanks  & Best Regards

Adhi

Arielle Sourcing Pvt Ltd 

 <http://www.ariellesourcing.com> www.ariellesourcing.com