Subject: Back In Stock: Elsa Cowhide Reversible Quilt Set
From: HiEnd Accents <[email-masked]>
To: Xiaohua Wang <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2025 15:30:44 +0000 (UTC)

[HIEND ACCENTS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/)

[PASEO ROAD](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/paseo-road)

[BACK IN STOCK - Elsa Cowhide Reversible Quilt Set](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/elsa-cowhide-reversible-quilt-set?view=paseoroad)

[This bestselling, Western chic quilt set offers high sell-through potential with its bold cowhide print and cozy, reversible design. A seasonal favorite your customers will love—and it won’t be around for long.](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/elsa-cowhide-reversible-quilt-set?view=paseoroad)

[ORDER NOW >](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/elsa-cowhide-reversible-quilt-set?view=paseoroad)

[Woven Suede Lumbar Pillow](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/woven-suede-lumbar-pillow?view=paseoroad)

[350TC Cowhide Sheet Set](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/350tc-cowhide-sheet-set?view=paseoroad)

[Ruidoso Mongolian Fur Studded Leather Accent Pillow](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/ruidoso-mongolian-fur-studded-leather-accent-pillow?view=paseoroad)

[Elsa Cowhide Campfire Sherpa Throw](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/elsa-cowhide-sherpa-throw?view=paseoroad)

[Tweed Bedding Set](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/tweed-bedding-set?view=paseoroad)

[Chocolate Brown Faux Leather Bed Skirt](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/chocolate-brown-faux-leather-bed-skirt?view=paseoroad)

[COMPLETE THE LOOK >](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/elsa-collection?view=paseoroad)

[SEE HOW CUSTOMERS ARE LOVING ELSA](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/elsa-cowhide-reversible-quilt-set?view=paseoroad)

[BEST SELLERS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/best-sellers)

[BEDDING](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/bedding)

[NEW ARRIVALS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/new-arrivals)

[HOME GOODS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/home-decor-accessories)

[KITCHEN & DINING](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/kitchen-dining)

[FINAL CALL](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/hiend-accents-final-call-sale)

[OPEN TRADE ACCOUNT](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/account/register)

[DOWNLOAD LATEST CATALOGS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/digital-catalog)

[SEE SHOW DATES](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/show-dates)

HiEnd Accents designs and creates everyday luxury bedding and linens, sheeting, decorative pillows and other home textiles.  We pride ourselves in our unique designs across a wide variety of styles. Combined with our everyday luxury price point, low order minimums, in-stock inventory and prompt shipping, we’ve become a top bedding supplier for thousands of the country’s top department stores, furniture stores, interior designers, boutique hotels and more.

Update your [email preferences](https://manage.kmail-lists.com/subscriptions/update?a=UEVEMv&c=01GZ1VGC7GX5EMN9K47608RY1H&k=2c36bf9ae51339867c5033b792914110&m=01KC8PM354QJ37B70NBQ7Y5CXK&r=01KC9J1YS714HP4PJ2C2DJ6BJZ)
No longer want to receive these emails? [Unsubscribe](https://manage.kmail-lists.com/subscriptions/unsubscribe?a=UEVEMv&c=01GZ1VGC7GX5EMN9K47608RY1H&k=2c36bf9ae51339867c5033b792914110&m=01KC8PM354QJ37B70NBQ7Y5CXK&r=01KC9J1YS714HP4PJ2C2DJ6BJZ).
HiEnd Accents Trade 3011 Skyway Circle South Irving, Texas 75038