Subject: Rus Creation – Crafted in India, Trusted Worldwide!
From: Ashutosh Singh <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2025 20:17:00 +0530

Hi,
*Rus Creation – Crafted in India, Trusted Worldwide!*

We are a professionally managed enterprise built on trust, quality, and
creativity. Backed by a dedicated team of 100+ skilled professionals, we
take pride in delivering premium Home Textiles and Accessories products
worldwide.

For over a decade, we have been a leading manufacturer and exporter of
Textile made ups, Cushions, Table linen , quilts ,throws, wall hangings,
bed linen, Poufs and all related articles.

We are a fully integrated, socially and technically compliant facility,
certified with SEDEX 4 Pillar.With organised working systems , we can
provide Oeko Tex ,Gots and GRS certifications for our products.

We ensure world-class standards from design to delivery.

We are successfully catering to requirements of retailers , importers, mail
order catalogues and brands mainly to USA, EU, Middle East , South Africa
and Australia,

We will be delighted to be associated with your esteemed organisation as a
reliable manufacturing partner ,

*Please find attached a brief company presentation,* Look forward to your
response.

Thanks & Best regards
      Ashutosh Singh

Rus Creation

Mob- + 91 9891591231

Phone: +91.120.4134181

F-417, Sector – 63

Noida - 201301. India.

[email-masked]

[email-masked]