Subject: Re: Fwd: LOOKING FOR A REPLACEMENT CONTROLLER FOR A WOOLRICH THROW MODEL SCTH3.2.4
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2025 07:33:06 -0800

Hello,

Thank you for contacting JLA Home. We are sorry to hear about the trouble
you have had with your Electric Product.

Under Troubleshooting in the attached manual you will find some helpful
information if you are having trouble with your Electric Product. If the
troubleshooting does not rectify the issue please let me know so we can
assist further.

In the meantime I did not find a Registration for you. Please fill out the
below information and send it back so that we can get you Registered.

Your Physical Mailing Address:

Phone number:

Brand of Product:

Product Category:

Size of Product:

Color & fabric:

Controller Model No.:

Place of Purchase:

Date of Purchase:

Price of Purchase:

Style number: (this can be found by the UPC number)

RN#: (this can be found on the bottom of the controller)

Send a copy of your original purchase receipt

Date code stamp: (this can be found on the bottom of the controller)

A photo also of the back of the controller and sewn label.

Thank you

On Tue, Dec 9, 2025 at 7:33 AM -08:00 Pacific Time Customer Service<
[email-masked]> wrote:

> Hello Team,
>
> Please assist. Thank you!
>
>
> Sincerely,
> Giselle
> Designer Living Customer Service
> [email-masked]
>
>
> On Mon, Dec 8, 2025 at 12:27 PM -08:00 Pacific Time Customer Service<
> [email-masked]> wrote:
>
>> HELLO, I AM LOOKING FOR A REPLACEMENT FOR THE ELECTRIC CORD AND
>> CONTROLLER FOR MY WOOLRICH THROW, MODEL SCTH 3.2.4.  I NEVER HAD ANY
>> PROBLEM WITH IT, AND YDA I PLUGGED IT IN AND HAD 3 FLASHING LITES ON THE
>> CONTROLLER GOING OFF ALL TOGETHER, SO I WAS NOT ABLE TO SET THE HEAT
>> SETTINGS.  I WOULD REALLY LIKE TO GET ANOTHER ONE TO BE ABLE TO USE THE
>> THROW.  I TRIED YOUR WEBSITE, NO CORDS/CONTROLLER LISTED, ANDTHEN I CALLED
>> THE CUSTOMER # BUT WENT IN A DEAD ZONE AND NO ONE EVER ANSWERED.  I HOPE
>> YOU CAN HELP ME!
>> THANK YOU,
>> ALEXIS SIMONETTI
>>
>