Subject: Interested in a paid backlink placement?
From: Forest Decor <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 7 Dec 2025 18:49:27 +0500

Hi,

I wanted to ask if you would accept adding links to existing articles on
your site.

We can either:

   - Pay for a sponsored link/mention, or
   - Send you any product from our shop (https://forest-decor.com/shop/) —
   we specialize in personalized wooden gifts.

Please let me know your terms or pricing.

Regards

Kevin

Kevin Brooks
Marketing Manager, Forest Decor

(801) 784-8481  |  [email-masked] <https://[email-masked]/>

2825 E Cottonwood Pkwy, Ste 500 | Salt Lake City, UT 84121 |
forest-decor.com
<https://maps.google.com/?q=2825+E+Cottonwood+Pkwy,+Ste+500+%7C+Salt+Lake+City,+UT+84121+%7C+forest-decor.com>

<https://www.facebook.com/shopforestdecor>

<https://www.instagram.com/shopforestdecor/>

<https://www.pinterest.com/forestdecorshop/>