Subject: Special Christmas Offer - Premium Himalai Blankets for Your Business
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2025 18:26:10 +0700

Dear Value Customer

With Christmas fast approaching, we're excited to bring you a special
festive offer created just for you.

Our Himalai blankets make the perfect seasonal gift-warm, soft, and crafted
to bring comfort to every home.
For entrepreneurs, wholesalers, retailers, and distributors, we also offer
convenient bale packaging, ideal for supporting your high-volume business
needs.

As one of the first to receive this announcement, you're invited to take
advantage of our exclusive holiday promotion-a timely opportunity to secure
premium blankets at highly attractive prices.

Our team is ready to assist with samples or any additional information you
may require.

We look forward to supporting your sales success this Christmas!

1CHRISTMAS.jpg

2CHRISTMAS.jpg

4CHRISTMAS.jpg

5CHRISTMAS.jpg

Please feel free to reach out for more details.'

Best regards,

Bam Ponnatcha

Fashion Hometex Company
For faster communicate please add our whatsapp / wechat +66 94 242 4296

https://www.himalaiblanket.com/