Subject: Holiday Special: Exclusive Promotion on Our Himalai Blankets!
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2025 08:36:12 +0700

Dear Value customer 

With Christmas just around the corner, we are excited to share our special
holiday offer with you!

Our Himalai blankets are the perfect gift for loved ones, bringing warmth
and comfort to every home. 
Very Specially for Entrepreneur, Wholesaler or Retailer, Distributor !!, we
offer bale packaging options to suit your business needs.
As one of the first to receive this email, you're invited to take advantage
of our exclusive promotion. 

Don't miss out on this opportunity to stock up on our premium blankets at
great prices!

1CHRISTMAS.jpg

2CHRISTMAS.jpg

4CHRISTMAS.jpg

5CHRISTMAS.jpg

Please feel free to reach out for more details.'

Best regards,

Bam Ponnatcha

Fashion Hometex Company
For faster communicate please add our whatsapp / wechat +66 94 242 4296

https://www.himalaiblanket.com/