Subject: Don't worry, we're back!
From: "Anthem" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 01 Dec 2025 23:44:41 +0000

Dear friend,
=C2=A0

Thank you for the huge response to our Cyber Monday event. The surge in tra=
ffic caused a brief slowdown this morning, but we increased capacity right =
away. The site is running smoothly now, and you can continue shopping with =
20% off sitewide.

We appreciate you choosing Anthem.

Anthem Team

[SHOP NOW](https://anthemclassic.com/collections/metal-wall-art)

=C2=A0
Grayson Allen, Founder of Anthem Classic=C2=A0

[SHOP THE SALE](https://anthemclassic.com/)

Anthem
=C2=A9 2025 | All rights reserved.
[Unsubscribe](https://manage.kmail-lists.com/subscriptions/unsubscribe?a=3D=
SbrebX&c=3D01K4BKMX9G69GBF0CW7JQB8Y7M&k=3De4983af80c0ab2d679d9e0a295a26929&=
m=3D01KBE4Q2PDJXT5SAFQ8EB1F13B&r=3D01KBE4TYYXQHYSAM6F97V72Q08).