Subject: Hurry! 20% Off Ends Soon!
From: "The Painted Paper" <[email-masked]>
To: "LISA LAI" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2025 19:46:20 +0000

https://paintedpaper.com/collections/shop-all-wallpaper

https://paintedpaper.com/collections/shop-all-wallpaper
[Shop All](https://paintedpaper.com/collections/shop-all-wallpaper)
[Shop Best Sellers](https://paintedpaper.com/collections/best-sellers-2)
[Shop by Style](https://paintedpaper.com/pages/shop-by-style)

[Shop Sale Ending Soon](https://paintedpaper.com/collections/best-sellers-2=
)

[SHOP ALL FLORAL + BOTANICAL](https://paintedpaper.com/collections/floral-b=
otanical-1)

[SHOP ALL VINTAGE DESIGNS](https://paintedpaper.com/collections/vintage)

[SHOP ALL FLORAL + BOTANICAL](https://paintedpaper.com/collections/floral-b=
otanical-1)

[SHOP ALL VINTAGE DESIGNS](https://paintedpaper.com/collections/vintage)

[SHOP ALL BEST SELLING](https://paintedpaper.com/collections/best-sellers-2=
)

[SHOP ALL NEW DESIGNS](https://paintedpaper.com/collections/new)

[SHOP ALL BEST SELLING](https://paintedpaper.com/collections/best-sellers-2=
)

[SHOP ALL NEW DESIGNS](https://paintedpaper.com/collections/new)

[SHOP ALL COASTAL DESIGNS](https://paintedpaper.com/collections/coastal)

[SHOP ALL CLASSIC TOILE](https://paintedpaper.com/collections/classic-toile=
)

[SHOP ALL COASTAL](https://paintedpaper.com/collections/coastal)

[SHOP ALL CLASSIC TOILE](https://paintedpaper.com/collections/classic-toile=
)

[Sale Ending Soon: Shop 20% Off!](https://paintedpaper.com/collections/best=
-sellers-2)

[GET 20% OFF BEFORE IT'S GONE](https://paintedpaper.com/collections/best-se=
llers-2)

[Facebook](https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=3D61554042305657)
[Instagram](https://www.instagram.com/paintedpapery/)
[Pinterest](https://www.pinterest.com/paintedpapery/)

The Painted Paper
=C2=A9 2025 | All rights reserved.
[Unsubscribe](https://manage.kmail-lists.com/subscriptions/unsubscribe?a=3D=
V594sk&c=3D01JSCM5G5Q48THZT1R2AJZ8WJT&k=3D17cd41963a0134c9045a01156c5bc422&=
m=3D01K9QWBXDFZ6SDD2D60RVBCFZ1&r=3D01KB8JCJ2C10Q1JTYZ7VPS4D26).