Subject: 🔥 60% OFF Is Here – The Biggest Model Ship Sale Ever
From: Grace <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2025 17:01:36 +0000
List-Id: 73202cf9f3f3a91f769112abcmc list <73202cf9f3f3a91f769112abc.688029.list-id.mcsv.net>

To view the images, simply click 'Allow' or 'Download'.
https://omhusa.com/?utm_source=omh_Irene&utm_medium=Consumers_Blackfriday&utm_campaign=Consumers_Blackfriday

Dear  Manager,

🔥 BLACK FRIDAY MEGA EVENT – THE BIGGEST SALE OF THE YEAR! 🔥

Nov 28 – Dec 1 | Up to 60% OFF storewide

For 4 days only, unlock unbelievable discounts on our premium handcrafted items. Whether you're expanding your collection, decorating your space, or gifting something meaningful — now is the moment.

Limited quantities. Limited time. Unlimited excitement.
Explore and shop now! (https://omhusa.com/?utm_source=omh_Irene&utm_medium=Consumers_Blackfriday&utm_campaign=Consumers_Blackfriday)

✨ Best-Selling Model Ships to Elevate Your Holiday Home ✨
https://omhusa.com/catalog/t076l-sovereign-of-the-seas-medium-downwind-full-sails-limited-edition-only-100-produced-admiral-line?utm_source=omh_Irene&utm_medium=Consumers_Blackfriday&utm_campaign=Consumers_Blackfriday

Sovereign of the Seas  Full Sails Limited Edition

$841.9

$645.08
ORDER NOW (https://omhusa.com/catalog/t076l-sovereign-of-the-seas-medium-downwind-full-sails-limited-edition-only-100-produced-admiral-line?utm_source=omh_Irene&utm_medium=Consumers_Blackfriday&utm_campaign=Consumers_Blackfriday)
https://omhusa.com/catalog/t086-zeven-provincien-admiral-line?utm_source=omh_Irene&utm_medium=Consumers_Blackfriday&utm_campaign=Consumers_Blackfriday

Zeven Provincien

$909.77

$704.4
ORDER NOW (https://omhusa.com/catalog/t086-zeven-provincien-admiral-line?utm_source=omh_Irene&utm_medium=Consumers_Blackfriday&utm_campaign=Consumers_Blackfriday)
https://omhusa.com/catalog/t203l-san-felipe-limited-edition-downwind-full-sails-only-100-units-produced-admiral-line?utm_source=omh_Irene&utm_medium=Consumers_Blackfriday&utm_campaign=Consumers_Blackfriday

San Felipe Limited Edition Full Sails

$841.88

$651.49
ORDER NOW (https://omhusa.com/catalog/t203l-san-felipe-limited-edition-downwind-full-sails-only-100-units-produced-admiral-line?utm_source=omh_Irene&utm_medium=Consumers_Blackfriday&utm_campaign=Consumers_Blackfriday)
https://omhusa.com/catalog/t359-hms-sovereign-of-the-seas-small-captain-line?utm_source=omh_Irene&utm_medium=Consumers_Blackfriday&utm_campaign=Consumers_Blackfriday

HMS Sovereign of the Seas

$346.3

$231.29
ORDER NOW (https://omhusa.com/catalog/t359-hms-sovereign-of-the-seas-small-captain-line?utm_source=omh_Irene&utm_medium=Consumers_Blackfriday&utm_campaign=Consumers_Blackfriday)
https://omhusa.com/catalog/c019-queen-mary-cruise-ship-model?utm_source=omh_Irene&utm_medium=Consumers_Blackfriday&utm_campaign=Consumers_Blackfriday

Queen Mary Cruise Ship

$441

$281.2
ORDER NOW (https://omhusa.com/catalog/c019-queen-mary-cruise-ship-model?utm_source=omh_Irene&utm_medium=Consumers_Blackfriday&utm_campaign=Consumers_Blackfriday)
https://omhusa.com/catalog/b517-uss-worden-cg18?utm_source=omh_Irene&utm_medium=Consumers_Blackfriday&utm_campaign=Consumers_Blackfriday

USS Worden CG-18

$1255.2

$963.7
ORDER NOW (https://omhusa.com/catalog/b517-uss-worden-cg18?utm_source=omh_Irene&utm_medium=Consumers_Blackfriday&utm_campaign=Consumers_Blackfriday)
https://omhusa.com/catalog/b201-manhattan-sunseeker-black?utm_source=omh_Irene&utm_medium=Consumers_Blackfriday&utm_campaign=Consumers_Blackfriday

Manhattan Sunseeker

$1400

$1,190
ORDER NOW (https://omhusa.com/catalog/b201-manhattan-sunseeker-black?utm_source=omh_Irene&utm_medium=Consumers_Blackfriday&utm_campaign=Consumers_Blackfriday)
https://omhusa.com/catalog/b094-italy-speedboat-rivarama-model?utm_source=omh_Irene&utm_medium=Consumers_Blackfriday&utm_campaign=Consumers_Blackfriday

Italy Rivarama Model

$721.75

$555.8
ORDER NOW (https://omhusa.com/catalog/b094-italy-speedboat-rivarama-model?utm_source=omh_Irene&utm_medium=Consumers_Blackfriday&utm_campaign=Consumers_Blackfriday)
https://omhusa.com/catalog/y025f-enterprise-medium-l60-fully-assembled?utm_source=omh_Irene&utm_medium=Consumers_Blackfriday&utm_campaign=Consumers_Blackfriday

Enterprise Medium L60

$229.52

$110.49
ORDER NOW (https://omhusa.com/catalog/y025f-enterprise-medium-l60-fully-assembled?utm_source=omh_Irene&utm_medium=Consumers_Blackfriday&utm_campaign=Consumers_Blackfriday)

Perfect Holiday Gifts: Small Model Ships for Loved Ones 🎁
https://omhusa.com/catalog/aj119-red-harleydavidson-motorcycle-metal-handmade?utm_source=omh_Irene&utm_medium=Consumers_Blackfriday&utm_campaign=Consumers_Blackfriday

Red Harley-Davidson

$99.49

$64.8
ORDER NOW (https://omhusa.com/catalog/aj119-red-harleydavidson-motorcycle-metal-handmade?utm_source=omh_Irene&utm_medium=Consumers_Blackfriday&utm_campaign=Consumers_Blackfriday)
https://omhusa.com/catalog/aj029-1942-fords-pickup-112?utm_source=omh_Irene&utm_medium=Consumers_Blackfriday&utm_campaign=Consumers_Blackfriday

1942 Fords Pickup 1:12

$98.01

$66.72
ORDER NOW (https://omhusa.com/catalog/aj029-1942-fords-pickup-112?utm_source=omh_Irene&utm_medium=Consumers_Blackfriday&utm_campaign=Consumers_Blackfriday)
https://omhusa.com/catalog/aj020-1938-red-fire-engine-ford-140?utm_source=omh_Irene&utm_medium=Consumers_Blackfriday&utm_campaign=Consumers_Blackfriday

1938 Red Fire Engine Ford

$110.31

$70.4
ORDER NOW (https://omhusa.com/catalog/aj020-1938-red-fire-engine-ford-140?utm_source=omh_Irene&utm_medium=Consumers_Blackfriday&utm_campaign=Consumers_Blackfriday)
https://omhusa.com/catalog/aj107-1937-plymouth-p4-deluxe-black-metal-model-car?utm_source=omh_Irene&utm_medium=Consumers_Blackfriday&utm_campaign=Consumers_Blackfriday

1937 Plymouth P4 Deluxe

$70.9

$49.54
ORDER NOW (https://omhusa.com/catalog/aj107-1937-plymouth-p4-deluxe-black-metal-model-car?utm_source=omh_Irene&utm_medium=Consumers_Blackfriday&utm_campaign=Consumers_Blackfriday)
https://omhusa.com/catalog/aj070-1957-harleydavidson-sportster?utm_source=omh_Irene&utm_medium=Consumers_Blackfriday&utm_campaign=Consumers_Blackfriday

Harley-Davidson Sportster

$99.23

$67.51
ORDER NOW (https://omhusa.com/catalog/aj070-1957-harleydavidson-sportster?utm_source=omh_Irene&utm_medium=Consumers_Blackfriday&utm_campaign=Consumers_Blackfriday)
https://omhusa.com/catalog/ak032-wooden-aluminium-xo-game?utm_source=omh_Irene&utm_medium=Consumers_Blackfriday&utm_campaign=Consumers_Blackfriday

Wooden/Alum X-O Game

$60.91

$40.1
ORDER NOW (https://omhusa.com/catalog/ak032-wooden-aluminium-xo-game?utm_source=omh_Irene&utm_medium=Consumers_Blackfriday&utm_campaign=Consumers_Blackfriday)

From Gifts for Loved Ones to Custom Models for Yourself 🎁
https://omhusa.com/catalog/cm100-sumnerclass-destroyer-large?utm_source=omh_Irene&utm_medium=Consumers_Blackfriday&utm_campaign=Consumers_Blackfriday

Sumner-class Destroyer Large

$3481.34

$2,959.14
ORDER NOW (https://omhusa.com/catalog/cm100-sumnerclass-destroyer-large?utm_source=omh_Irene&utm_medium=Consumers_Blackfriday&utm_campaign=Consumers_Blackfriday)
https://omhusa.com/catalog/cm257-uscgc-tampa-wmec902-36-inches-l-ship-model?utm_source=omh_Irene&utm_medium=Consumers_Blackfriday&utm_campaign=Consumers_Blackfriday

USCGC Tampa WMEC-902 36 Inches L

$3721.16

$3,163
ORDER NOW (https://omhusa.com/catalog/cm257-uscgc-tampa-wmec902-36-inches-l-ship-model?utm_source=omh_Irene&utm_medium=Consumers_Blackfriday&utm_campaign=Consumers_Blackfriday)
https://omhusa.com/catalog/cm540-american-seven-seas-grandeur-explorerclass-cruise-ship-36-inches-model?utm_source=omh_Irene&utm_medium=Consumers_Blackfriday&utm_campaign=Consumers_Blackfriday

American Seven Seas Grandeur 36 Inches

$3804.88

$3,234.2
ORDER NOW (https://omhusa.com/catalog/cm540-american-seven-seas-grandeur-explorerclass-cruise-ship-36-inches-model?utm_source=omh_Irene&utm_medium=Consumers_Blackfriday&utm_campaign=Consumers_Blackfriday)
https://omhusa.com/catalog/cm080-hms-dreadnought-large?utm_source=omh_Irene&utm_medium=Consumers_Blackfriday&utm_campaign=Consumers_Blackfriday

HMS Dreadnought Large

$3481.34

$2,959.14
ORDER NOW (https://omhusa.com/catalog/cm080-hms-dreadnought-large?utm_source=omh_Irene&utm_medium=Consumers_Blackfriday&utm_campaign=Consumers_Blackfriday)
https://omhusa.com/catalog/cm545-uss-ohio-submarine-ssbn726-36-inches-model?utm_source=omh_Irene&utm_medium=Consumers_Blackfriday&utm_campaign=Consumers_Blackfriday

USS Ohio Submarine (SSBN-726)

$3804.9

$3,234.15
ORDER NOW (https://omhusa.com/catalog/cm545-uss-ohio-submarine-ssbn726-36-inches-model?utm_source=omh_Irene&utm_medium=Consumers_Blackfriday&utm_campaign=Consumers_Blackfriday)
https://omhusa.com/catalog/cm599-uss-american-lha6-36-inches-amphibious-assault-model?utm_source=omh_Irene&utm_medium=Consumers_Blackfriday&utm_campaign=Consumers_Blackfriday

USS American (LHA-6)

36 inches

$3804.9

$3,234.2
ORDER NOW (https://omhusa.com/catalog/cm599-uss-american-lha6-36-inches-amphibious-assault-model?utm_source=omh_Irene&utm_medium=Consumers_Blackfriday&utm_campaign=Consumers_Blackfriday)

PAY LATER - 0% INTEREST. AFFIRM NOW AVAILABLE
https://omhusa.com/?utm_source=omh_Irene&utm_medium=Consumers_Blackfriday&utm_campaign=Consumers_Blackfriday
SHOP NOW & SAVE! (https://omhusa.com/?utm_source=omh_Irene&utm_medium=Consumers_Blackfriday&utm_campaign=Consumers_Blackfriday)

WHY CHOOSE US!

🎯 What Makes These Models Stand Out?
✔ Authenticity & Detail – Every model is a tribute to maritime history
✔ Premium Materials – Red Cedar, Teak, Fiberglass, US Epoxy
✔ Hassle-Free Shopping – 31-day return, free shipping within US (for Alaska & Hawaii we will only charge for a small fee), free VAT/Duties for US, Europe and Canada.
✔ Exceptional Support – 24/7 customer service to assist with any inquiries

Contact us: [email-masked]

Hotline: (909) 276-7507

Follow us on Social Media
https://omhusa.com/?utm_source=omh_Irene&utm_medium=Consumers_Blackfriday&utm_campaign=Consumers_Blackfriday
https://www.facebook.com/OmhUsa
https://www.instagram.com/old.modern.handicrafts/
https://omhusa.com/?utm_source=omh_Irene&utm_medium=Consumers_Blackfriday&utm_campaign=Consumers_Blackfriday

View email in browser (https://mailchi.mp/omhusa.com/black-friday-60-sale?e=8d1f6bd233)
OMHUSA . 1500 S Milliken Ave, Unit G . Ontario, California, California 91761 . USA
update your preferences (https://omhusa.us3.list-manage.com/profile?u=73202cf9f3f3a91f769112abc&id=f665dc3b1c&e=8d1f6bd233&c=abcd788639) or unsubscribe (https://omhusa.us3.list-manage.com/unsubscribe?u=73202cf9f3f3a91f769112abc&id=f665dc3b1c&t=b&e=8d1f6bd233&c=abcd788639)