Subject: Winter’s Coming. Stock the Coziest Must-Haves Now
From: HiEnd Accents <[email-masked]>
To: Xiaohua Wang <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2025 16:41:19 +0000 (UTC)

[HIEND ACCENTS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/)

[PASEO ROAD](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/paseo-road)

[Holiday Gift Guide](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/gift-guide)

[Winter Collection](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/winter-collection-hea)

[Keziah Bedding Set](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/keziah-bedding-set)

[Stonewashed Cotton Canvas Duvet Cover Set](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/stonewashed-cotton-canvas-duvet-cover-set)

[Tweed Bedding Set](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/tweed-bedding-set-blue)

[Victoria Damask Bedding Set](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/victoria-damask-bedding-set)

[Estelle Velvet Comforter Set](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/estelle-velvet-comforter-set)

[Shop Winter Collection](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/winter-collection-hea)

[BEST SELLERS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/best-sellers)

[BEDDING](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/bedding)

[NEW ARRIVALS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/new-arrivals)

[HOME GOODS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/home-decor-accessories)

[KITCHEN & DINING](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/kitchen-dining)

[FINAL CALL](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/final-call-collection)

[OPEN TRADE ACCOUNT](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/account/register)

[DOWNLOAD LATEST CATALOGS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/catalog-1)

[SEE SHOW DATES](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/show-dates)

[ORIGINAL DESIGNS | QUALITY IN EVERY STITCH | EVERYDAY LUXURY | SUPPORTIVE TRADE PROGRAM](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/)

HiEnd Accents designs and creates everyday luxury bedding and linens, sheeting, decorative pillows and other home textiles.  We pride ourselves in our unique designs across a wide variety of styles. Combined with our everyday luxury price point, low order minimums, in-stock inventory and prompt shipping, we’ve become a top bedding supplier for thousands of the country’s top department stores, furniture stores, interior designers, boutique hotels and more.

Update your [email preferences](https://manage.kmail-lists.com/subscriptions/update?a=UEVEMv&c=01GZ1VGC7GX5EMN9K47608RY1H&k=2c36bf9ae51339867c5033b792914110&m=01KAXWRZVBFMYDMVZS059B6EFF&r=01KAXY7DKSTZ31VQ6BFK4AWB5H)
No longer want to receive these emails? [Unsubscribe](https://manage.kmail-lists.com/subscriptions/unsubscribe?a=UEVEMv&c=01GZ1VGC7GX5EMN9K47608RY1H&k=2c36bf9ae51339867c5033b792914110&m=01KAXWRZVBFMYDMVZS059B6EFF&r=01KAXY7DKSTZ31VQ6BFK4AWB5H).
HiEnd Accents Trade 3011 Skyway Circle South Irving, Texas 75038