Subject: 🚨20% OFF🚨Early Access Black Friday Sale!
From: "Carbon Designs" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2025 16:11:05 +0000

http://www.carbondesigns.com

[Walls](https://carbondesigns.com/collections/wall-planters)
[Furniture](https://carbondesigns.com/collections/furniture)
[Fire Pits](https://carbondesigns.com/collections/fire-pits)

https://carbondesigns.com/collections/shop-all

https://carbondesigns.com/collections/shop-all

https://carbondesigns.com/collections/shop-all

=E2=80=8A

https://carbondesigns.com

[Facebook](https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=3D61550921591730&mibexti=
d=3DkFxxJD)
[Pinterest](https://www.pinterest.com/carbondesigns_/)
[Instagram](https://instagram.com/carbondesigns_)

No longer want to receive these emails? [Unsubscribe](https://manage.kmail-=
lists.com/subscriptions/unsubscribe?a=3DVLPMRG&c=3D01K4BKMXFJ5PXSBEX2FS0NSH=
E2&k=3D6273485b0bcdddd84722129f450a6b97&m=3D01KAM1Q9JPSC4JFPCR60PM66YX&r=3D=
01KAXVMT9ERBQ8R2CH2WM18YKA).
Carbon Designs