Subject: LAST CHANCE: 20% OFF Ending Soon! 🎁
From: "Lemon Park" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2025 17:43:09 +0000

[SHOP ALL](https://lemonpark.com/)
[SHOP GIFT WRAP](https://lemonpark.com/collections/christmas-wrapping-paper=
)
[SHOP WALLPAPER](https://lemonpark.com/collections/all-wallpaper)

https://lemonpark.com/collections/christmas-wrapping-paper

[SHOP NOW](https://lemonpark.com/collections/best-sellers-1)

https://lemonpark.com/collections/best-sellers-1

https://lemonpark.com/collections/wrapping-paper

Shop Bestselling Gift Wrap

[Image of Nelson - Wrapping Paper](https://1cd017-2.myshopify.com/products/=
nelson-wrapping-paper)

[Image of Christmas Nativity-Wrapping Paper](https://1cd017-2.myshopify.com=
/products/christmas-nativity)

[Image of Puppy Sleigh Ride - Wrapping Paper](https://1cd017-2.myshopify.co=
m/products/puppy-sleigh-ride-wrapping-paper)

[SHOP ALL WRAP](https://lemonpark.com/collections/wrapping-paper)

Shop Bestselling Wallpaper

[Image of Pearl's Haven Wallpaper](https://1cd017-2.myshopify.com/products/=
pearls-haven-wallpaper)

[Image of Palm Promenade Wallpaper](https://1cd017-2.myshopify.com/products=
/palm-promenade-wallpaper)

[Image of Orange County Wallpaper](https://1cd017-2.myshopify.com/products/=
palmetto-porch-wallpaper)

[SHOP ALL WALL](https://lemonpark.com/collections/all-wallpaper)

Lemon Park

=E2=92=B8 2025 | All rights reserved.
No longer want to receive these emails? [Unsubscribe](https://manage.kmail-=
lists.com/subscriptions/unsubscribe?a=3DXYMFTa&c=3D01K4BKMYG2DKYN6K0QY93RS2=
48&k=3De721c7b5b8e97d917051c03e0ea9b5a8&m=3D01K9QSJTEVNRAGEQQKYZ8YMATP&r=3D=
01KARWYQTQ7HHM4QPDRDXEVMDC).