Subject: RE: DesignerLiving - Walmart Canada Marketplace - Promo Pricing
From: Ying Zhou <[email-masked]>
To: info <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2025 13:23:10 -0800

Responded

Thank you,

Ying Zhou

*From:* info <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Wednesday, November 19, 2025 7:55 AM
*To:* Ying Zhou <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Fwd: DesignerLiving - Walmart Canada Marketplace - Promo Pricing

Hello Ying,

Please assist on this one. Thank you!

Sincerely,
Giselle
Designer Living Customer Service
[email-masked]

On Wed, Nov 19, 2025 at 7:55 AM -08:00 Pacific Time Customer Service<
[email-masked]> wrote:

Hi Team,

Can you activate promo pricing on all of your assortment, especially on
your WFS items?

https://marketplacelearn.walmart.com/ca/guides/Growth%20opportunities/Promotions/promotional-pricing-set-up-via-the-price-and-promotion-template

Regards,

*Ryad Hack **| **Manager, Strategic Account Management* – *Marketplace* *|*

***    ryad*.* <[email-masked]>hack@walmart <[email-masked]>
*.* <[email-masked]>com <[email-masked]>

*( *437-775-2216

*:*     shop online at www <https://www.walmart.ca/>*.*
<https://www.walmart.ca/>walmart <https://www.walmart.ca/>*.*
<https://www.walmart.ca/>ca <https://www.walmart.ca/>

*Walmart Canada*    *Save Money. Live Better.*

Walmart Canada Corp.

1940 Argentia Road

Mississauga ON L5N 1P9