Subject: RE: test
From: Lisa Petros <[email-masked]>
To: info <[email-masked]>, Melissa Brown <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2025 13:13:13 -0800

lisa

Lisa Petros

Customer Service Director

E&E Co., Ltd dba JLAHome.

925-583-9301

*From:* info <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Tuesday, November 18, 2025 1:12 PM
*To:* Lisa Petros <[email-masked]>; Melissa Brown <
[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: test

Hello,

Thank you for your email.  Your Return Authorization number is: XXXX

Please put this number on the packing slip that you return with your
item(s) and also on the outside of the box.

Please be advised that once a return has been received our warehouse
inspects all returns, to ensure that items are not damaged etc, and are in
their original packaging.  They will then process return paper work and
forward to our Customer Service team with the authorization to process the
refund.  The whole process takes approximately 10 to 15 business days.

Return shipping is your responsibility. However, we can provide you with a
label at our cost of $x.xx, if you are returning the item in the original
box. This cost would be automatically deducted from your refund at the time
of processing. Please let me know if you would like me to send you the
label.

Once your refund has been processed you will be notified by email.

Sincerely,

Designer Living Customer Service

1 888 879 8790

[email-masked]

On Tue, Nov 18, 2025 at 1:11 PM -08:00 Pacific Time Customer Service<
[email-masked]> wrote:

hi

Lisa Petros

Customer Service Director

E&E Co., Ltd dba JLAHome.

925-583-9301