Subject: Step Into Color-Drenched Drama
From: "The Painted Paper" <[email-masked]>
To: "LISA LAI" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2025 15:30:36 +0000

https://paintedpaper.com/collections/shop-all-wallpaper

https://paintedpaper.com/collections/shop-all-wallpaper
[Shop All](https://paintedpaper.com/collections/shop-all-wallpaper)
[Shop by Color](https://paintedpaper.com/pages/shop-by-color)
[Shop by Style](https://paintedpaper.com/pages/shop-by-style)

[The Maximalist Edit: Painted Paper Peel & Stick Wallpaper](https://painted=
paper.com/collections/the-maximalist-edit)

[SHOP NOW](https://paintedpaper.com/collections/the-maximalist-edit)

[The Maximalist Edit: Painted Paper Peel & Stick Wallpaper](https://painted=
paper.com/collections/the-maximalist-edit)

[TAP TO SHOP THE MAXIMALIST EDIT](https://paintedpaper.com/collections/the-=
maximalist-edit)

[The Maximalist Edit: Painted Paper Peel & Stick Wallpaper](https://painted=
paper.com/collections/the-maximalist-edit)

[FIND YOUR FAVORITE NOW](https://paintedpaper.com/collections/the-maximalis=
t-edit)

[Shop Our Best Selling Wallpapers Now](https://paintedpaper.com/collections=
/the-maximalist-edit)

Shop Our Best Sellers...

[Image of Odette Arboretum Wallpaper](https://1bddd3-3.myshopify.com/produc=
ts/odette-arboretum-wallpaper)

[Odette Arboretum Wallpaper](https://1bddd3-3.myshopify.com/products/odette=
-arboretum-wallpaper)

[Image of Rosalind Floral Wallpaper](https://1bddd3-3.myshopify.com/product=
s/rosalind-floral-wallpaper)

[Rosalind Floral Wallpaper](https://1bddd3-3.myshopify.com/products/rosalin=
d-floral-wallpaper)

[Image of Luca Bloom Wallpaper](https://1bddd3-3.myshopify.com/products/luc=
a-bloom-wallpaper)

[Luca Bloom Wallpaper](https://1bddd3-3.myshopify.com/products/luca-bloom-w=
allpaper)

[Image of Cressida Wallpaper](https://1bddd3-3.myshopify.com/products/cress=
ida-wallpaper)

[Cressida Wallpaper](https://1bddd3-3.myshopify.com/products/cressida-wallp=
aper)

[Image of Mattie Wallpaper](https://1bddd3-3.myshopify.com/products/mattie)

[Mattie Wallpaper](https://1bddd3-3.myshopify.com/products/mattie)

[Image of Margo Fruit Floral Wallpaper](https://1bddd3-3.myshopify.com/prod=
ucts/margo-fruit-floral-wallpaper)

[Margo Fruit Floral Wallpaper](https://1bddd3-3.myshopify.com/products/marg=
o-fruit-floral-wallpaper)

[Facebook](https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=3D61554042305657)
[Instagram](https://www.instagram.com/paintedpapery/)
[Pinterest](https://www.pinterest.com/paintedpapery/)

The Painted Paper
=C2=A9 2025 | All rights reserved.
[Unsubscribe](https://manage.kmail-lists.com/subscriptions/unsubscribe?a=3D=
V594sk&c=3D01JSCM5G5Q48THZT1R2AJZ8WJT&k=3D17cd41963a0134c9045a01156c5bc422&=
m=3D01K9T34W32QDDTEQDDFY8C3T76&r=3D01KA6KQJZ2XQ3R5HR3RGJ8M3ZA).