Subject: AHBJC - Sisterhood: Donation Request
From: Renee <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2025 22:06:09 -0500

Arden Heights Boulevard Jewish Center - Sisterhood

1766 Arthur Kill Road

Staten Island, NY 10312

[email-masked]

Greetings Ink & Ivy,

RE:  Spring Basket Raffle Auction on May 17, 2026

501(c)3 Charity: ID# 23-7325106

We will be holding several fundraising events over the course of the year
ending with our annual spring basket auction held on May 17, 2026.  We were
hoping your establishment would be willing to grant us a donation. We would
love to have that “WOW factor” item that will catch people's attention.
Therefore, we would be grateful for receiving either a gift basket, gift
card/voucher, swag items, memorabilia or even individual items that could
be used towards a themed basket. If possible, we would be interested in
obtaining an assortment of bed, bath or houseware items.  I feel a home
themed basket would be a great draw for people to bid. Even discontinued,
overstock, returns, or red-line clearance items would be appreciated.

Our school needs funds so that our students can get the education needed
for success. As stated before, we would like to create themed baskets so
your donation, no matter the size, would be helpful towards achieving that
goal. If your company information is included with the donation, we would
gladly acknowledge your generosity in our basket auction program as a
generous sponsor.  All donations provided are tax-deductible to the full
extent of the law and we will gladly issue you a donation receipt, for your
records, if you provide us the value of the donation.

If you are having a hard time deciding what to give to our cause or if you
require any further information, feel free to email us so that we may
provide you with whatever assistance you require.

I am pretty new to fundraising.  If it is too early to ask for a donation
for May 2026, if possible, can you let me know what month would be the best
time to contact you back with regards to your budget and stock, to make my
chances better?

Thanking you in advance for your time and consideration.

  Renee Burdman

  Volunteer

A H B J C - Sisterhood