Subject: New Bath rug issue
From: "Vaughn Cordle, CFA" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2025 10:56:02 -0500

Hi, I bought 4 of your Madison Park Signature Splendor Cotton Tufted
Reversible Bathroom Rug, Natural rugs from Amazon in late september.  I
washed one of the larger sizes, for the first time, and it came out with
lots of frayed weaving? that I had to cut off.   A few more washings and
the rug will have to be trashed.

I'm worried about the longevity of the rugs.  Normal wash, normal dry.

Vaughn

-- 
Vaughn Cordle, CFA
*IONOSPHERE Capital LLC <http://www.ionospherecapital.com/>*
Washington, DC
703 830-1701 (office)
703 946-5474 (mobile)
[email-masked]

'Proprietary Information-Draft'

The information contained in this document/email is privileged and
confidential and is intended only for the use of the individual named or
others who have been specifically authorized to receive such from
Ionosphere Capital, LLC.  If the recipient is not the intended recipient,
you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copy of
this communication is strictly prohibited.