Subject: Holiday Hits for Western Homes
From: Paseo Road <[email-masked]>
To: Xiaohua Wang <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2025 15:03:10 +0000 (UTC)

[HIEND ACCENTS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/)

[PASEO ROAD](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/paseo-road)

[Stock up for Cowboy Christmas](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/paseo-road-gift-guide?pr-lp)

[Shop Now](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/paseo-road-gift-guide?pr-lp)

[Western Warmth](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/paseo-road-gift-guide?pr-lp)

[Lee Western Washed Denim Bedding Set](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/lee-western-bedding-set?view=paseoroad)

[Ranch Life Reversible Bedding Set](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/ranch-life-reversible-bedding-set?view=paseoroad)

[Cozy Layers in High Demand](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/gift-guide-throws-pillows?pr-lp)

[Pierre Equestrian Cotton Sateen Teddy-Backed Throw](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/pierre-equestrian-cotton-sateen-teddy-backed-throw-2-moq?view=paseoroad)

[Saratoga Teddy-Backed Throw](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/saratoga-teddy-backed-throw?view=paseoroad)

[Statement Pieces](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/gift-guide-throws-pillows?filter.p.product_type=Leather+Pillow&filter.p.product_type=Pillow&filter.p.product_type=Sham&filter.v.price.gte=&filter.v.price.lte=&sort_by=manual)

[Green Corduroy Euro Sham Reversed to Tan Suede](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/green-corduroy-euro-sham-reversed-to-tan-suede)

[Brown Faux Leather Euro Pillow](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/brown-faux-euro-pillow)

[Holiday Tables](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/gift-guide-kitchen-dining?pr-lp)

[Ranch Life 14PC Melamine Dinnerware Set](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/ranch-life-melamine-14pc-dinnerware-set?view=paseoroad)

[Elsa Cowhide 14PC Melamine Dinnerware Set](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/elsa-cowhide-design-melamine-dinnerware-set?view=paseoroad)

[Western Holiday Season](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/paseo-road-gift-guide?pr-lp)

[Holiday Gift Guide](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/paseo-road-gift-guide?pr-lp)

[BEST SELLERS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/best-sellers)

[BEDDING](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/bedding)

[NEW ARRIVALS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/new-arrivals)

[HOME GOODS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/home-decor-accessories)

[KITCHEN & DINING](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/kitchen-dining)

[FINAL CALL](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/final-call-collection)

[OPEN TRADE ACCOUNT](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/account/register)

[DOWNLOAD LATEST CATALOGS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/catalog-1)

[SEE SHOW DATES](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/show-dates)

[ORIGINAL DESIGNS | QUALITY IN EVERY STITCH | EVERYDAY LUXURY | SUPPORTIVE TRADE PROGRAM](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/)

HiEnd Accents designs and creates everyday luxury bedding and linens, sheeting, decorative pillows and other home textiles.  We pride ourselves in our unique designs across a wide variety of styles. Combined with our everyday luxury price point, low order minimums, in-stock inventory and prompt shipping, we’ve become a top bedding supplier for thousands of the country’s top department stores, furniture stores, interior designers, boutique hotels and more.

Update your [email preferences](https://manage.kmail-lists.com/subscriptions/update?a=UEVEMv&c=01GZ1VGC7GX5EMN9K47608RY1H&k=2c36bf9ae51339867c5033b792914110&m=01K9T0J3AM0WEHNDZQP1EE4AVZ&r=01K9W8DSD2VGTR31R6RWJM278S)
No longer want to receive these emails? [Unsubscribe](https://manage.kmail-lists.com/subscriptions/unsubscribe?a=UEVEMv&c=01GZ1VGC7GX5EMN9K47608RY1H&k=2c36bf9ae51339867c5033b792914110&m=01K9T0J3AM0WEHNDZQP1EE4AVZ&r=01K9W8DSD2VGTR31R6RWJM278S).
HiEnd Accents Trade 3011 Skyway Circle South Irving, Texas 75038