Subject: Final Hours to Snag 20% Off! Act Now!
From: "The Painted Paper" <[email-masked]>
To: "LISA LAI" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2025 17:03:12 +0000

https://paintedpaper.com/collections/shop-all-wallpaper

https://paintedpaper.com/collections/shop-all-wallpaper
[Shop All](https://paintedpaper.com/collections/shop-all-wallpaper)
[Shop by Color](https://paintedpaper.com/pages/shop-by-color)
[Shop by Style](https://paintedpaper.com/pages/shop-by-style)

[Best Sellers](https://paintedpaper.com/collections/shop-all-wallpaper)

Your favorite wallpaper won=E2=80=99t wait=E2=80=94
shop before prices go back up (in just a few hours).

[SNAG YOUR FAVORITES NOW](https://paintedpaper.com/collections/shop-all-wal=
lpaper)

[SHOP THE SALE NOW](https://paintedpaper.com/collections/shop-all-wallpaper=
)

[Image of Odette Arboretum Wallpaper](https://1bddd3-3.myshopify.com/produc=
ts/odette-arboretum-wallpaper)

Odette Arboretum Wallpaper

[Image of Rosalind Floral Wallpaper](https://1bddd3-3.myshopify.com/product=
s/rosalind-floral-wallpaper)

Rosalind Floral Wallpaper

[Image of Luca Bloom Wallpaper](https://1bddd3-3.myshopify.com/products/luc=
a-bloom-wallpaper)

Luca Bloom Wallpaper

https://paintedpaper.com/collections/shop-all-wallpaper

[TAP TO SHOP](https://paintedpaper.com/collections/shop-all-wallpaper)

[Image of Odette Arboretum Wallpaper](https://1bddd3-3.myshopify.com/produc=
ts/odette-arboretum-wallpaper)

Odette Arboretum Wallpaper

[Image of Rosalind Floral Wallpaper](https://1bddd3-3.myshopify.com/product=
s/rosalind-floral-wallpaper)

Rosalind Floral Wallpaper

[Image of Luca Bloom Wallpaper](https://1bddd3-3.myshopify.com/products/luc=
a-bloom-wallpaper)

Luca Bloom Wallpaper

[Image of Cressida Wallpaper](https://1bddd3-3.myshopify.com/products/cress=
ida-wallpaper)

Cressida Wallpaper

[Image of Margo Fruit Floral Wallpaper](https://1bddd3-3.myshopify.com/prod=
ucts/margo-fruit-floral-wallpaper)

Margo Fruit Floral Wallpaper

[Image of Mattie Wallpaper](https://1bddd3-3.myshopify.com/products/mattie)

Mattie Wallpaper

[Best Sellers](https://paintedpaper.com/collections/best-sellers-2)

[Facebook](https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=3D61554042305657)
[Instagram](https://www.instagram.com/paintedpapery/)
[Pinterest](https://www.pinterest.com/paintedpapery/)

The Painted Paper
=C2=A9 2025 | All rights reserved.
[Unsubscribe](https://manage.kmail-lists.com/subscriptions/unsubscribe?a=3D=
V594sk&c=3D01JSCM5G5Q48THZT1R2AJZ8WJT&k=3D17cd41963a0134c9045a01156c5bc422&=
m=3D01K9FTV2F281BSBCEBK125JX2Z&r=3D01K9SWXEHMHH1AK28BP2FA2WBN).