Subject: Veterans Day: Tribute Sale on Historic Military Models
From: Grace <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2025 17:00:25 +0000
List-Id: 73202cf9f3f3a91f769112abcmc list <73202cf9f3f3a91f769112abc.688029.list-id.mcsv.net>

To view the images, simply click 'Allow' or 'Download'.
https://omhusa.com/formsearch/veteran-day-2025-cid-0

Dear  Manager,

In honor of Veterans Day 2025, we’re offering a special discount on 50 selected items — save up to 30% on remarkable pieces!

From November 10–12, enjoy an extra 15% off a curated collection of warships spanning from ancient to modern eras, along with detailed fighter aircraft models. Each piece is masterfully handcrafted with historical accuracy and fine detail, making it a perfect choice for collectors, history enthusiasts, or as a meaningful gift to honor military heritage.

Limited-time offer — don’t miss this exclusive Veterans Day event!
Discover our exclusive item list! (https://omhusa.com/formsearch/veteran-day-2025-cid-0)
https://omhusa.com/nk/showit.asp?item=B053&utm_source=omh_grace&utm_medium=veteran+2025_mailchimp_consumer&utm_campaign=veteran+2025&utm_id=veteran+2025_mailchimp_consumer

USS SIMS Ship Model

$1,398.65

$1,188.85
ORDER NOW (https://omhusa.com/nk/showit.asp?item=B053&utm_source=omh_grace&utm_medium=veteran+2025_mailchimp_consumer&utm_campaign=veteran+2025&utm_id=veteran+2025_mailchimp_consumer)
https://omhusa.com/nk/showit.asp?item=B517&utm_source=omh_grace&utm_medium=veteran+2025_mailchimp_consumer&utm_campaign=veteran+2025&utm_id=veteran+2025_mailchimp_consumer

USS Worden CG-18

$1,255.15

$963.72
ORDER NOW (https://omhusa.com/nk/showit.asp?item=B517&utm_source=omh_grace&utm_medium=veteran+2025_mailchimp_consumer&utm_campaign=veteran+2025&utm_id=veteran+2025_mailchimp_consumer)
https://omhusa.com/nk/showit.asp?item=C065&utm_source=omh_grace&utm_medium=veteran+2025_mailchimp_consumer&utm_campaign=veteran+2025&utm_id=veteran+2025_mailchimp_consumer

US Coast Guard 82 War time

$1,128.65

$959.35
ORDER NOW (https://omhusa.com/nk/showit.asp?item=C065&utm_source=omh_grace&utm_medium=veteran+2025_mailchimp_consumer&utm_campaign=veteran+2025&utm_id=veteran+2025_mailchimp_consumer)
https://omhusa.com/nk/showit.asp?item=B408&utm_source=omh_grace&utm_medium=veteran+2025_mailchimp_consumer&utm_campaign=veteran+2025&utm_id=veteran+2025_mailchimp_consumer

USS Alabama BB-60

$1,134.86

$829.30
ORDER NOW (https://omhusa.com/nk/showit.asp?item=B408&utm_source=omh_grace&utm_medium=veteran+2025_mailchimp_consumer&utm_campaign=veteran+2025&utm_id=veteran+2025_mailchimp_consumer)

Ancient Tall Ship Models
https://omhusa.com/nk/showit.asp?item=T012&utm_source=omh_grace&utm_medium=veteran+2025_mailchimp_consumer&utm_campaign=veteran+2025&utm_id=veteran+2025_mailchimp_consumer

USS Constitution E.E

$909.77

$773.30
ORDER NOW (https://omhusa.com/nk/showit.asp?item=T012&utm_source=omh_grace&utm_medium=veteran+2025_mailchimp_consumer&utm_campaign=veteran+2025&utm_id=veteran+2025_mailchimp_consumer)
https://omhusa.com/nk/showit.asp?item=T144&utm_source=omh_grace&utm_medium=veteran+2025_mailchimp_consumer&utm_campaign=veteran+2025&utm_id=veteran+2025_mailchimp_consumer

USS Constellation XL

$102.07

$70.74
ORDER NOW (https://omhusa.com/nk/showit.asp?item=T144&utm_source=omh_grace&utm_medium=veteran+2025_mailchimp_consumer&utm_campaign=veteran+2025&utm_id=veteran+2025_mailchimp_consumer)
https://omhusa.com/nk/showit.asp?item=T290&utm_source=omh_grace&utm_medium=veteran+2025_mailchimp_consumer&utm_campaign=veteran+2025&utm_id=veteran+2025_mailchimp_consumer

CSS Alabama

$836.18

$710.75
ORDER NOW (https://omhusa.com/nk/showit.asp?item=T290&utm_source=omh_grace&utm_medium=veteran+2025_mailchimp_consumer&utm_campaign=veteran+2025&utm_id=veteran+2025_mailchimp_consumer)

Fighter Aircrafts For Commemorative Gifts
https://omhusa.com/nk/showit.asp?item=AJ117&utm_source=omh_grace&utm_medium=veteran+2025_mailchimp_consumer&utm_campaign=veteran+2025&utm_id=veteran+2025_mailchimp_consumer

1943 Mustang P-51 Fighter 3D Model Painting Frame

It was an American long-range, single-seat fighter and fighter-bomber used during World War II, the Korean War and other conflicts

$460.77

$355.84
Learn more (https://omhusa.com/nk/showit.asp?item=AJ117&utm_source=omh_grace&utm_medium=veteran+2025_mailchimp_consumer&utm_campaign=veteran+2025&utm_id=veteran+2025_mailchimp_consumer)
https://omhusa.com/nk/showit.asp?item=AJ002&utm_source=omh_grace&utm_medium=veteran+2025_mailchimp_consumer&utm_campaign=veteran+2025&utm_id=veteran+2025_mailchimp_consumer

1944 F4U Corsair

$99.73

$75.50
ORDER NOW (https://omhusa.com/nk/showit.asp?item=AJ002&utm_source=omh_grace&utm_medium=veteran+2025_mailchimp_consumer&utm_campaign=veteran+2025&utm_id=veteran+2025_mailchimp_consumer)
https://omhusa.com/nk/showit.asp?item=AJ052&utm_source=omh_grace&utm_medium=veteran+2025_mailchimp_consumer&utm_campaign=veteran+2025&utm_id=veteran+2025_mailchimp_consumer

B-25 Mitchell Bomber

$86.51

$68.56
ORDER NOW (https://omhusa.com/nk/showit.asp?item=AJ052&utm_source=omh_grace&utm_medium=veteran+2025_mailchimp_consumer&utm_campaign=veteran+2025&utm_id=veteran+2025_mailchimp_consumer)
https://omhusa.com/nk/showit.asp?item=AJ092&utm_source=omh_grace&utm_medium=veteran+2025_mailchimp_consumer&utm_campaign=veteran+2025&utm_id=veteran+2025_mailchimp_consumer

1940s US Twin-Engine

$75.45

$59.33
ORDER NOW (https://omhusa.com/nk/showit.asp?item=AJ092&utm_source=omh_grace&utm_medium=veteran+2025_mailchimp_consumer&utm_campaign=veteran+2025&utm_id=veteran+2025_mailchimp_consumer)

More Décor Inspiration For Your Home
https://omhusa.com/nk/showit.asp?item=B040&utm_source=omh_grace&utm_medium=veteran+2025_mailchimp_consumer&utm_campaign=veteran+2025&utm_id=veteran+2025_mailchimp_consumer

Chris Craft Triple Cockpit

$646.54

$498.95
ORDER NOW (https://omhusa.com/nk/showit.asp?item=B040&utm_source=omh_grace&utm_medium=veteran+2025_mailchimp_consumer&utm_campaign=veteran+2025&utm_id=veteran+2025_mailchimp_consumer)
https://omhusa.com/nk/showit.asp?item=Y001&utm_source=omh_grace&utm_medium=veteran+2025_mailchimp_consumer&utm_campaign=veteran+2025&utm_id=veteran+2025_mailchimp_consumer

America Sailboat

$183.35

$155.85
ORDER NOW (https://omhusa.com/nk/showit.asp?item=Y001&utm_source=omh_grace&utm_medium=veteran+2025_mailchimp_consumer&utm_campaign=veteran+2025&utm_id=veteran+2025_mailchimp_consumer)
https://omhusa.com/nk/showit.asp?item=B012&utm_source=omh_grace&utm_medium=veteran+2025_mailchimp_consumer&utm_campaign=veteran+2025&utm_id=veteran+2025_mailchimp_consumer

Hawaiian Canoe

$219.65

$186.70
ORDER NOW (https://omhusa.com/nk/showit.asp?item=B012&utm_source=omh_grace&utm_medium=veteran+2025_mailchimp_consumer&utm_campaign=veteran+2025&utm_id=veteran+2025_mailchimp_consumer)

THE CUSTOM-MADE SUBMARINE ELITE

Choose our custom-made services for exceptional craftsmanship, premium materials, precise 3D detailing, unlimited changes, and competitive pricing.
https://omhusa.com/nk/showit.asp?item=CM410&utm_source=omh_grace&utm_medium=veteran+2025_mailchimp_consumer&utm_campaign=veteran+2025&utm_id=veteran+2025_mailchimp_consumer

USS Nautilus Submarine

(SSN-571)

Commissioned in 1954, it was the world’s first nuclear-powered submarine and revolutionizing naval technology with its unmatched underwater endurance and speed.

$3243

$2,534.14
Pre-order (https://omhusa.com/nk/showit.asp?item=CM410&utm_source=omh_grace&utm_medium=veteran+2025_mailchimp_consumer&utm_campaign=veteran+2025&utm_id=veteran+2025_mailchimp_consumer)

USS Los Angeles Submarine

(SSN-688)

Commissioned in 1976, it was the lead Los Angeles-class nuclear-powered attack submarine.

$3,243

$2,534.14
Pre-order (https://omhusa.com/nk/showit.asp?item=CM411&utm_source=omh_grace&utm_medium=veteran+2025_mailchimp_consumer&utm_campaign=veteran+2025&utm_id=veteran+2025_mailchimp_consumer)
https://omhusa.com/nk/showit.asp?item=CM411&utm_source=omh_grace&utm_medium=veteran+2025_mailchimp_consumer&utm_campaign=veteran+2025&utm_id=veteran+2025_mailchimp_consumer

PAY LATER - 0% INTEREST. AFFIRM NOW AVAILABLE
https://omhusa.com/?utm_source=omh_grace&utm_medium=veteran+2025_mailchimp_consumer&utm_campaign=veteran+2025&utm_id=veteran+2025_mailchimp_consumer
SHOP NOW & SAVE! (https://omhusa.com/formsearch/veteran-day-2025-cid-0)

WHY CHOOSE US!

🎯 What Makes These Models Stand Out?
✔ Authenticity & Detail – Every model is a tribute to maritime history
✔ Premium Materials – Red Cedar, Teak, Fiberglass, US Epoxy
✔ Hassle-Free Shopping – 31-day return, free shipping within US (for Alaska & Hawaii we will only charge for a small fee), free VAT/Duties for US, Europe and Canada.
✔ Exceptional Support – 24/7 customer service to assist with any inquiries

Contact us: [email-masked]

Hotline: (909) 276-7507

Follow us on Social Media
https://omhusa.com/?utm_source=omh_grace&utm_medium=veteran+2025_mailchimp_consumer&utm_campaign=veteran+2025&utm_id=veteran+2025_mailchimp_consumer
https://www.facebook.com/OmhUsa
https://www.instagram.com/old.modern.handicrafts/
https://omhusa.com/?utm_source=omh_grace&utm_medium=veteran+2025_mailchimp_consumer&utm_campaign=veteran+2025&utm_id=veteran+2025_mailchimp_consumer

View email in browser (https://mailchi.mp/omhusa.com/veteran-day-2025?e=8d1f6bd233)
OMHUSA . 1500 S Milliken Ave, Unit G . Ontario, California, California 91761 . USA
update your preferences (https://omhusa.us3.list-manage.com/profile?u=73202cf9f3f3a91f769112abc&id=f665dc3b1c&e=8d1f6bd233&c=704bce0a81) or unsubscribe (https://omhusa.us3.list-manage.com/unsubscribe?u=73202cf9f3f3a91f769112abc&id=f665dc3b1c&t=b&e=8d1f6bd233&c=704bce0a81)