Subject: Sourcing India : Furniture, Home Decor & Furnishing !
From: "Amar Sharma" <[email-masked]>
To: "info " <[email-masked]>
Date: 10 Nov 2025 08:24:01 -0000

Dear Sir/Madam,

We are sourcing agent of Indian Handicraft products based in Gurgaon (Delhi/NCR) with 25+ years of experience in business and growing. We have a strong network team of around 80+ factories all over India in Home Decor and Furnishings who work with us as a team on our buyers selections and developments all year round.

Our Services :

a) Price Negotiation, Product Sourcing/Development and Designs

b) Factory Audits and Verifications

c) Quality Assurance and Inspections

e) Container Consolidation and Logistics

Buyers we currently work for :

a) Francalia Pvt. Ltd. (Australia)

b) Mediterranean Markets (Australia)

c) Corabe Co (Australia)

d) Loco Living (Australia)

e) Exclusivas Camacho S.L. (Spain)

f) Quadrato (Germany)

g) Brinker Carpets (Netherlands)

h) Carmin Furniture (Netherlands)

i) Paris Loft Inc (Atlanta)

j) Circa Loft (North Carolina)

k) Rhyne &amp; Son Inc (Georgia)

l) Danya B (San Diego)

m) Marty Mason Design Group (Atlanta)

n) Lojas Verona Stores (Brazil)

Some of our vendors latest collections :

​

&nbsp;NEW AUTUMN FAIR COLLECTION LOOKBOOK.pdf

​​

&nbsp;Decorative_Pillow_Collection.pdf

​​

&nbsp;New Modern Spring Fair 2025 Furniture Collection.pdf

​​

&nbsp;HomeDecor_Jodhpur.pdf

Exiting time in Global Trade :

With renewed focus on India in the international headlines and a clear tilt in market sentiments, now is the perfect moment to explore new opportunities together. As a proud sourcing company we invite you to begin a dialogue with us for all your sourcing and product requirements from India. Let&#39;s shape the future of home decor together.

Reach out today to discuss our vendors new products, capabilities and how we add value to your business.
Best regards,

Amar Sharma

(President)

https://www.linkedin.com/in/amar-sharma-55096045