Subject: Invitation to Google Analytics 4 users - Fastbase AI Pre-IPO.
From: Emma Green <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2025 15:15:44 -0800

Invest in one of the fastest growing AI powered web analytics and
leadgeneration platform.
Invitation to Fastbase AI Pre-IPO

Since your company are using Google Analytics 4, You are invited to buy
shares with discount in Fastbase AI Pre-IPO.

Fastbase AI is preparing its public listing on OTC Markets in 2026.

You have the opportunity to purchase up to 200,000 shares at US$ 0.10 per
share including discount.

The closing date for reserving shares is *November 19**, 2025.*

To reserve your shares now, contact us at [email-masked] or use the
share reservation form.

Learn more about Fastbase AI.
<https://tracking.sometyme.com/crt_visitor_id?id=19421163&redirect_url=https://www.fastbase.com/investor/opportunity>
 Share reservation
<https://tracking.sometyme.com/crt_visitor_id?id=19421163&redirect_url=https://www.fastbase.com/investor/reservation>

This offering is only open to non-US investors and certain US investors
that qualify as accredited investors under Regulation D, Rule 501, and this
offering is being made on a good-faith reliance on Regulation D Rule 506(c)
and exemptions for offering securities to non-US investors.

Unsubscribe
<https://tracking.sometyme.com/emails/unsubscribe/ud-177?email=[email-masked]>