Subject: (Blanket sample) Himalai Blanket - Blanket Supplier from Thailand's Top Manufacturer
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2025 09:15:27 +0700

Dear DESIGNERLIVING,

We are Thailand's leading blanket manufacturer with more than 30 years of
experience. We provide OEM services, supply services and our products. 

We would like to introduce our printed fleece blanket 'Himalai'. Softness
and cozy warmth that come with cost-effective price for wholesalers,
resellers and importers.

Reduce your cost, maximize your margin

Himalai - Printed Fleece Blanket - All Patterns_Page_1.jpg

-  Factory direct - fast production, higher margin

-  Bale packing - more pieces, reducing logistics expense

Simply reply "sample" with your address and we will send a color swatches
and a blanket to you.

Attached is the picture of Himalai pattern and our catalog for you to
explore more of our products.

May our journey begin :)

Best regards,

Sirinad S. (Mie)

Fashion Hometex Co., Ltd.

136/4 M1, Soi Wat Phojae, Ekachai Rd.,

Khaerai, Kratumbaen, Samut Sakhon, Thailand 74110

Tel./Whatsapp: +66 92 316 536 |  <http://www.fashionhometex.com/>
fashionhometex.com