From: "Summer Is fun!" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 2 Nov 2025 07:01:22 -0500

Subject: Middle School Research Project Collaboration Request

Dear Team,

I hope this message finds you well. My name is Jennifer and I am reaching
out on behalf of my daughter, Bailey, who is a middle school student
currently working on a brand research project. As part of her assignment,
she will be exploring a company’s products, shipping process, and core
values, and then presenting her findings to the entire middle school
(grades 6–8).

Bailey has chosen your brand because she admires your products and the
values your company represents. To make her research as authentic and
engaging as possible, we are kindly asking if you might be willing to
provide a sample product for her to study and feature in her presentation.

In addition to her school presentation, we plan to share photos of Bailey’s
completed project on social media and will gladly tag you in appreciation
for your support.

We truly appreciate your consideration of this request and the opportunity
to help inspire young students like Bailey as they learn about branding,
marketing, and company values.

Thank you so much for your time and for the wonderful work you do.

Jenny Steward
671 Francis Street
East China Township MI 48054