Subject: Giftable Items That Fly Off Shelves
From: HiEnd Accents <[email-masked]>
To: Xiaohua Wang <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2025 19:20:53 +0000 (UTC)

[HIEND ACCENTS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/)

[PASEO ROAD](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/paseo-road)

[Throws & Blankets](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/kitchen-dining-pr?pr-lp)

[Shop HiEnd Accents](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/home-decor-accessories-hea)

[Shop Paseo Road](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/kitchen-dining-pr?pr-lp)

[ Throws & Blankets](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/throws-blankets-hea)

[ Shop Throws & Blankets](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/throws-blankets-hea)

[Dinnerware](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/kitchen-dining-pr?pr-lp)

[Clearwater Pines 16PC Dinnerware Set](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/clearwater-pines-16pc-dinnerware-set?view=paseoroad)

[Clearwater Pines 19PC Dinnerware and Canister Set](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/clearwater-pines-19-pc-lodge-dinnerware-and-canister-set?view=paseoroad)

[Shop Dinnerware](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/all-dinnerware-pr?pr-lp)

[Bath Accessories](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/bath-pr?pr-lp)

[Clearwater Pines 8PC Bathroom Set](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/clearwater-pines-complete-9-pc-bathroom-set?view=paseoroad)

[Savannah 16PC Ceramic Dinnerware Set](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/savannah-4pc-bath-countertop-accessory-set?view=paseoroad)

[Ranch Life 3PC Countertop Bathroom Set](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/ranch-life-3pc-countertop-bathroom-set?view=paseoroad)

[Spirit Valley Ceramic 3PC Countertop Bathroom Set](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/spirit-valley-ceramic-3pc-countertop-bathroom-set?view=paseoroad)

[Shop Bath Accessories](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/bath-pr?pr-lp)

[Shop Giftable Items](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/home-decor-accessories-hea)

[BEST SELLERS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/best-sellers)

[BEDDING](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/bedding)

[NEW ARRIVALS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/new-arrivals)

[HOME GOODS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/home-decor-accessories)

[KITCHEN & DINING](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/kitchen-dining)

[FINAL CALL](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/final-call-collection)

[OPEN TRADE ACCOUNT](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/account/register)

[DOWNLOAD LATEST CATALOGS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/catalog-1)

[SEE SHOW DATES](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/show-dates)

[ORIGINAL DESIGNS | QUALITY IN EVERY STITCH | EVERYDAY LUXURY | SUPPORTIVE TRADE PROGRAM](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/)

HiEnd Accents designs and creates everyday luxury bedding and linens, sheeting, decorative pillows and other home textiles.  We pride ourselves in our unique designs across a wide variety of styles. Combined with our everyday luxury price point, low order minimums, in-stock inventory and prompt shipping, we’ve become a top bedding supplier for thousands of the country’s top department stores, furniture stores, interior designers, boutique hotels and more.

Update your [email preferences](https://manage.kmail-lists.com/subscriptions/update?a=UEVEMv&c=01GZ1VGC7GX5EMN9K47608RY1H&k=2c36bf9ae51339867c5033b792914110&m=01K8KDEBPAKFJ1RSSSZZ8Q0883&r=01K8P47DASWZ8J4NNXQ6P70F1G)
No longer want to receive these emails? [Unsubscribe](https://manage.kmail-lists.com/subscriptions/unsubscribe?a=UEVEMv&c=01GZ1VGC7GX5EMN9K47608RY1H&k=2c36bf9ae51339867c5033b792914110&m=01K8KDEBPAKFJ1RSSSZZ8Q0883&r=01K8P47DASWZ8J4NNXQ6P70F1G).
HiEnd Accents Trade 3011 Skyway Circle South Irving, Texas 75038