Subject: Spooky Deals On Ship Models!
From: Grace <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2025 16:00:14 +0000
List-Id: 73202cf9f3f3a91f769112abcmc list <73202cf9f3f3a91f769112abc.688029.list-id.mcsv.net>

To view the images, simply click 'Allow' or 'Download'.
https://omhusa.com/formsearch/halloween-cid-0?utm_source=omh_Irene&utm_medium=consumers_halloween&utm_campaign=consumers_halloween

Dear  Manager,

ONLY 3 DAYS! Spooky Savings Await — UP TO 50% OFF

Discover exquisite model ships, boats, and nautical décor — all built with passion and precision. Whether you’re adding to your collection or gifting something truly unique, now’s the perfect time to shop.

Limited-time offer – don’t let it vanish into the night!
Shop Now & Save 50%! (https://omhusa.com/formsearch/halloween-cid-0?utm_source=omh_Irene&utm_medium=consumers_halloween&utm_campaign=consumers_halloween)
https://omhusa.com/catalog/t295-black-pearl-pirate-ship-large-admiral-line?utm_source=omh_Irene&utm_medium=consumers_halloween&utm_campaign=consumers_halloween

Black Pearl Pirate Ship Large

$872.91

$438.55
ORDER NOW (https://omhusa.com/catalog/t295-black-pearl-pirate-ship-large-admiral-line?utm_source=omh_Irene&utm_medium=consumers_halloween&utm_campaign=consumers_halloween)
https://omhusa.com/catalog/t389-flying-dutchman-medium-admiral-line?utm_source=omh_Irene&utm_medium=consumers_halloween&utm_campaign=consumers_halloween

Flying Dutchman Medium

$809.09

$598.32
ORDER NOW (https://omhusa.com/catalog/t389-flying-dutchman-medium-admiral-line?utm_source=omh_Irene&utm_medium=consumers_halloween&utm_campaign=consumers_halloween)
https://omhusa.com/catalog/b058-xebec-ship-model?utm_source=omh_Irene&utm_medium=consumers_halloween&utm_campaign=consumers_halloween

Xebec Ship Model

$690.35

$541.7
ORDER NOW (https://omhusa.com/catalog/b058-xebec-ship-model?utm_source=omh_Irene&utm_medium=consumers_halloween&utm_campaign=consumers_halloween)
https://omhusa.com/catalog/t363-nemesis-ship-model-admiral-line?utm_source=omh_Irene&utm_medium=consumers_halloween&utm_campaign=consumers_halloween

Nemesis Ship Model

$1462.95

$1,144
ORDER NOW (https://omhusa.com/catalog/t363-nemesis-ship-model-admiral-line?utm_source=omh_Irene&utm_medium=consumers_halloween&utm_campaign=consumers_halloween)
https://omhusa.com/catalog/t144-uss-constellation-xl-ship-model-fleet-admiral-line-limited-edition?utm_source=omh_Irene&utm_medium=consumers_halloween&utm_campaign=consumers_halloween

USS Constellation XL

$2500.8

$1,881.6
ORDER NOW (https://omhusa.com/catalog/t144-uss-constellation-xl-ship-model-fleet-admiral-line-limited-edition?utm_source=omh_Irene&utm_medium=consumers_halloween&utm_campaign=consumers_halloween)
Unlock Halloween Collection! (https://omhusa.com/collection/on-sale-ship-models-nautical-gifts?utm_source=omh_Irene&utm_medium=consumers_halloween&utm_campaign=consumers_halloween)

HAUNTING SHIPS WITH DISPLAY CASES

An ideal pairing of a captivating haunting ship model with a stylish display case.
https://omhusa.com/catalog/t295a-black-pearl-pirate-ship-large-with-table-top-display-case?utm_source=omh_Irene&utm_medium=consumers_halloween&utm_campaign=consumers_halloween

Black Pearl Pirate Ship Large With Table Top Display Case

$1568.62

$1,333.3
ORDER NOW (https://omhusa.com/catalog/t295a-black-pearl-pirate-ship-large-with-table-top-display-case?utm_source=omh_Irene&utm_medium=consumers_halloween&utm_campaign=consumers_halloween)
https://omhusa.com/catalog/c005a-queen-mary-large-with-display-case?utm_source=omh_Irene&utm_medium=consumers_halloween&utm_campaign=consumers_halloween

Queen Mary Cruiseship Large with Display Case

$859.69

$730.74
ORDER NOW (https://omhusa.com/catalog/c005a-queen-mary-large-with-display-case?utm_source=omh_Irene&utm_medium=consumers_halloween&utm_campaign=consumers_halloween)

HAUNTING HALLOWEEN FIGURES

Mystery meets mastery. Discover spooky handcrafted figures perfect for the season!
https://omhusa.com/catalog/ms002-metal-predator-with-shield-sword?utm_source=omh_Irene&utm_medium=consumers_halloween&utm_campaign=consumers_halloween

Metal Predator with Shield & Sword

$119.1

$64.8
ORDER NOW (https://omhusa.com/catalog/ms002-metal-predator-with-shield-sword?utm_source=omh_Irene&utm_medium=consumers_halloween&utm_campaign=consumers_halloween)
https://omhusa.com/catalog/ms006-metal-alien-xenomorph-xx121?utm_source=omh_Irene&utm_medium=consumers_halloween&utm_campaign=consumers_halloween

Metal Alien Xenomorph XX121

$102.07

$70.74
ORDER NOW (https://omhusa.com/catalog/ms006-metal-alien-xenomorph-xx121?utm_source=omh_Irene&utm_medium=consumers_halloween&utm_campaign=consumers_halloween)
https://omhusa.com/catalog/ms001-metal-predator-with-bow-arrow?utm_source=omh_Irene&utm_medium=consumers_halloween&utm_campaign=consumers_halloween

Metal Predator with Bow & Arrow

$119.32

$90.18
ORDER NOW (https://omhusa.com/catalog/ms001-metal-predator-with-bow-arrow?utm_source=omh_Irene&utm_medium=consumers_halloween&utm_campaign=consumers_halloween)

THE CUSTOM-MADE WAR SHIP ELITE

Choose our custom-made services for exceptional craftsmanship, premium materials, precise 3D detailing, unlimited changes, and competitive pricing.
https://omhusa.com/catalog/cm040-uss-indianapolis-ca35-medium?utm_source=omh_Irene&utm_medium=consumers_halloween&utm_campaign=consumers_halloween

USS Indianapolis

(CA-35)

$2981.34

$2,534.14
ORDER NOW (https://omhusa.com/catalog/cm040-uss-indianapolis-ca35-medium?utm_source=omh_Irene&utm_medium=consumers_halloween&utm_campaign=consumers_halloween)
https://omhusa.com/catalog/cm008-uss-pueblo-ager2-medium?utm_source=omh_Irene&utm_medium=consumers_halloween&utm_campaign=consumers_halloween

USS Pueblo

(AGER-2)

$2981.34

$2,534.14
ORDER NOW (https://omhusa.com/catalog/cm008-uss-pueblo-ager2-medium?utm_source=omh_Irene&utm_medium=consumers_halloween&utm_campaign=consumers_halloween)
https://omhusa.com/catalog/cm033-german-battleship-bismarck-medium?utm_source=omh_Irene&utm_medium=consumers_halloween&utm_campaign=consumers_halloween

German Battleship Bismarck

$2981.34

$2,534.14
ORDER NOW (https://omhusa.com/catalog/cm033-german-battleship-bismarck-medium?utm_source=omh_Irene&utm_medium=consumers_halloween&utm_campaign=consumers_halloween)

PAY LATER - 0% INTEREST. AFFIRM NOW AVAILABLE
https://omhusa.com/?utm_source=omh_Irene&utm_medium=consumers_halloween&utm_campaign=consumers_halloween
SHOP NOW & SAVE! (https://omhusa.com/?utm_source=omh_Irene&utm_medium=consumers_halloween&utm_campaign=consumers_halloween)

WHY CHOOSE US!

🎯 What Makes These Models Stand Out?
✔ Authenticity & Detail – Every model is a tribute to maritime history
✔ Premium Materials – Red Cedar, Teak, Fiberglass, US Epoxy
✔ Hassle-Free Shopping – 31-day return, free shipping within US (for Alaska & Hawaii we will only charge for a small fee), free VAT/Duties for US, Europe and Canada.
✔ Exceptional Support – 24/7 customer service to assist with any inquiries

Contact us: [email-masked]

Hotline: (909) 276-7507

Follow us on Social Media
https://omhusa.com/?utm_source=omh_Irene&utm_medium=consumers_halloween&utm_campaign=consumers_halloween
https://www.facebook.com/OmhUsa
https://www.instagram.com/old.modern.handicrafts/
https://omhusa.com/?utm_source=omh_Irene&utm_medium=consumers_halloween&utm_campaign=consumers_halloween

View email in browser (https://mailchi.mp/omhusa.com/october-promo-5823339?e=8d1f6bd233)
OMHUSA . 1500 S Milliken Ave, Unit G . Ontario, California, California 91761 . USA
update your preferences (https://omhusa.us3.list-manage.com/profile?u=73202cf9f3f3a91f769112abc&id=f665dc3b1c&e=8d1f6bd233&c=8ecab427d3) or unsubscribe (https://omhusa.us3.list-manage.com/unsubscribe?u=73202cf9f3f3a91f769112abc&id=f665dc3b1c&t=b&e=8d1f6bd233&c=8ecab427d3)