Subject: RE: Ron Capranos - Request User Account #Ref 20251026003432344
From: Lisa Petros <[email-masked]>
To: Ron Capranos <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2025 08:19:44 -0700

Hi Ron –

Our IT did investigate and found you clicked the link 2 times (in rapid
succession) which prompted the message.  This is evidenced by the fact that
your account was activated on the “first” click.

Because this could be very confusing to customers, they are going to change
the message to state that the account has already been activated instead of
an expired link message that way the customer knows they can shop now.

Thank you!

Lisa Petros

Customer Service Director

E&E Co., Ltd dba JLAHome.

925-583-9301

*From:* Ron Capranos <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Monday, October 27, 2025 2:18 PM
*To:* [email-masked]
*Cc:* Lisa Petros <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: Ron Capranos - Request User Account #Ref 20251026003432344

Designer Living,

When I tried to set up an account with Designer Living I got an error
message saying the link has expired, but it is a brand new link you just
sent me.

You should check this out in case it is happening with other potential
customers.

Lisa,

I copied you because I was not sure who takes care of this.

Ron

Ron Capranos

President

550 Northport Pkwy

Port Wentworth, GA 31407

Mobile: 561.789.5217

https://ship8.com/

------------------------------

*From:* [email-masked] <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Sunday, October 26, 2025 9:00 AM
*To:* Ron Capranos <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Ron Capranos - Request User Account #Ref 20251026003432344

Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you so much for getting in touch with us! We truly appreciate your
inquiry and are here to assist you.

Our team is currently reviewing your request, and we’ll be sure to get back
to you within 24 48 business hours.

To help us ensure seamless communication, we’ve assigned a reference number
to your email subject. We kindly ask that you keep the subject unchanged
when replying.

Our business hours are:

Monday – Friday

7:00 AM – 3:30 PM PST

Thank you again for choosing Designer Living. We’re looking forward to
assisting you further!

Sincerely,

Customer Support

Designer Living