Subject: $500 Off Firepits Ends Tonight
From: Carbon Designs <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2025 15:01:34 +0000 (UTC)

https://carbondesigns.com/
https://carbondesigns.com/
[Dining](https://carbondesigns.com/collections/dining-tables)
[Outdoor](https://carbondesigns.com/collections/outdoor-dining)
[Office](https://carbondesigns.com/collections/conference-tables)

https://carbondesigns.com/collections/fire-pits

https://carbondesigns.com/collections/fire-pits

https://carbondesigns.com/collections/fire-pits

https://carbondesigns.com/collections/fire-pits

https://carbondesigns.com/collections/fire-pits

 

https://carbondesigns.com

[Facebook](https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=61550921591730&mibextid=kFxxJD)
[Pinterest](https://www.pinterest.com/carbondesigns_/)
[Instagram](https://instagram.com/carbondesigns_)

No longer want to receive these emails? [Unsubscribe](https://manage.kmail-lists.com/subscriptions/unsubscribe?a=VLPMRG&c=01K4BKMXFJ5PXSBEX2FS0NSHE2&k=6273485b0bcdddd84722129f450a6b97&m=01K86KC4G13C116GQZA0EWP8SX&r=01K8GFNPQP5MHAA7MWNKAGKZE5).
Carbon Designs