Subject: $500 Off Ends Tomorrow
From: "Carbon Designs" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2025 15:02:11 +0000

https://carbondesigns.com/
https://carbondesigns.com/
[Dining](https://carbondesigns.com/collections/dining-tables)
[Outdoor](https://carbondesigns.com/collections/outdoor-dining)
[Office](https://carbondesigns.com/collections/conference-tables)

https://carbondesigns.com/collections/fire-pits

https://carbondesigns.com/collections/fire-pits

https://carbondesigns.com/products/the-solara-firepit

https://carbondesigns.com/collections/fire-pits

https://carbondesigns.com/collections/shop-all

=E2=80=8A

https://carbondesigns.com

[Facebook](https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=3D61550921591730&mibexti=
d=3DkFxxJD)
[Pinterest](https://www.pinterest.com/carbondesigns_/)
[Instagram](https://instagram.com/carbondesigns_)

No longer want to receive these emails? [Unsubscribe](https://manage.kmail-=
lists.com/subscriptions/unsubscribe?a=3DVLPMRG&c=3D01K4BKMXFJ5PXSBEX2FS0NSH=
E2&k=3D6273485b0bcdddd84722129f450a6b97&m=3D01K86JX2ZXETF2WV879EN7RENP&r=3D=
01K8DX98BCED2SCZ7H8QBY8RYR).
Carbon Designs