Subject: Plaid, Stripes, and Everything Nice
From: Lemon Park <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2025 00:00:12 +0000 (UTC)

[SHOP ALL](https://lemonpark.com/)
[NEW ARRIVALS](https://lemonpark.com/collections/all-wallpaper?filter.v.price.gte=&filter.v.price.lte=&sort_by=created-descending)
[BEST SELLERS](https://lemonpark.com/collections/best-sellers-1)

https://lemonpark.com/collections/geometric-wallpaper-gift-wrap

https://lemonpark.com/products/red-wonder-wrapping-paper

https://lemonpark.com/products/red-wonder-wrapping-paper

[Image of Red Wonder - Wrapping Paper](https://1cd017-2.myshopify.com/products/red-wonder-wrapping-paper)

[Image of Polly Dot - Wrapping Paper](https://1cd017-2.myshopify.com/products/polly-dot-wrapping-paper)

[Image of Holiday Plaid - Wrapping Paper](https://1cd017-2.myshopify.com/products/holiday-plaid-wrapping-paper)

[SHOP ALL GIFT WRAP](https://lemonpark.com/collections/wrapping-paper)

https://lemonpark.com/products/blue-spencer-wallpaper

https://lemonpark.com/products/blue-spencer-wallpaper

[Image of Blue Spencer Wallpaper](https://1cd017-2.myshopify.com/products/blue-spencer-wallpaper)

[Image of Hadley Wallpaper](https://1cd017-2.myshopify.com/products/hadley-wallpaper)

[Image of Classic Sage Wallpaper](https://1cd017-2.myshopify.com/products/classic-sage-wallpaper)

[SHOP ALL WALLPAPER](https://lemonpark.com/collections/best-sellers-1)

https://lemonpark.com/collections/all-wallpaper

[Image of Pearl's Haven Wallpaper](https://1cd017-2.myshopify.com/products/pearls-haven-wallpaper)

[Image of Palm Promenade Wallpaper](https://1cd017-2.myshopify.com/products/palm-promenade-wallpaper)

[Image of Blair Wallpaper](https://1cd017-2.myshopify.com/products/blair-wallpaper)

https://lemonpark.com/collections/wrapping-paper

[Image of Nelson - Wrapping Paper](https://1cd017-2.myshopify.com/products/nelson-wrapping-paper)

[Image of Christmas Nativity-Wrapping Paper](https://1cd017-2.myshopify.com/products/christmas-nativity)

[Image of Puppy Sleigh Ride - Wrapping Paper](https://1cd017-2.myshopify.com/products/puppy-sleigh-ride-wrapping-paper)

[Instagram](https://www.instagram.com/lemonparkpaper/?hl=en)
[Tiktok](https://www.tiktok.com/@lemonparkwallpaper)
[Facebook](https://www.facebook.com/p/Lemon-Park-61556719685561/)
[Pinterest](https://www.pinterest.com/lemonparkpaper/)

Lemon Park

Ⓒ 2025 | All rights reserved.
No longer want to receive these emails? [Unsubscribe](https://manage.kmail-lists.com/subscriptions/unsubscribe?a=XYMFTa&c=01K4BKMYG2DKYN6K0QY93RS248&k=e721c7b5b8e97d917051c03e0ea9b5a8&m=01K83QVH3DV1GFZC1MSSZND058&r=01K8C9RQG9XVDFKZZK6D2V14T3).