Subject: Why 3pm feels like a brick wall every day 🧱
From: "Detox Organics" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2025 22:01:53 +0000

[Detox Organic](https://detoxorganics.com/)

[Detox Organic](https://detoxorganics.com/pages/shop)

[Detox Organic](https://detoxorganics.com/pages/shop)

=E2=80=8A

Every afternoon, like clockwork, you crash. Hard.

You reach for more coffee, but it barely helps anymore. You feel like you'r=
e dragging through the second half of every day.

Here's why: When your body is overwhelmed with toxins and your gut is infla=
med, your cells literally can't produce energy efficiently. Coffee masks it=
 but doesn't fix it.

Our Daily Superfoods address the root cause:

=E2=80=8A

[Detox Organic](https://detoxorganics.com/pages/shop)

[Detox Organic](https://detoxorganics.com/pages/shop)

[Detox Organic](https://detoxorganics.com/)

[Detox Organic](https://detoxorganics.com/pages/shop)

[Facebook](https://www.facebook.com/detoxorganics)
[Instagram](https://www.instagram.com/detoxorganics/)
[Pinterest](https://www.pinterest.com/detoxorganics/)

[Detox Organic](https://detoxorganics.com/pages/shop)

No longer want to receive these emails? [Unsubscribe](https://manage.kmail-=
lists.com/subscriptions/unsubscribe?a=3DJcfvRx&c=3D01J0XQA9WMZ60MY7EE5VJZX0=
B9&k=3Dc37aa49708f040971d9ed9eda7621238&m=3D01K6ZFMMSPEDNQR3YZJFM6GEKB&r=3D=
01K81SA5Z8C7M0SAFAD6BB1FEA).
Detox Organics 1140 W Alameda Dr Ste 2 Tempe, AZ 85282-3346