Subject: Explore the Expanded Tasha Polizzi for Paseo Road Collection
From: HiEnd Accents <[email-masked]>
To: Xiaohua Wang <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2025 18:09:20 +0000 (UTC)

[HIEND ACCENTS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/)

[PASEO ROAD](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/paseo-road)

[Tasha Polizzi for Paseo Road](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/tasha-polizzi-for-paseo-road?pr-lp)

[Fresh new additions to Tasha Polizzi for Paseo Road](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/tasha-polizzi-for-paseo-road?pr-lp)

[Settler](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/settler-quilt-set?view=paseoroad)

[Mariella](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/mariella-chenille-bedding-set?view=paseoroad)

[Patchwork Bandana](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/patchwork-bandana-quilt-set?view=paseoroad)

[Shop Bedding](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/tasha-polizzi-for-paseo-road-bedding-sets?pr-lp)

[High Demand Elegance Throws](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/tasha-polizzi-for-paseo-road-throws-collection?pr-lp)

[Saratoga Teddy-Backed Throw](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/saratoga-teddy-backed-throw?view=paseoroad)

[Pierre Equestrian Cotton Sateen Teddy-Backed Throw](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/pierre-equestrian-cotton-sateen-teddy-backed-throw-2-moq?view=paseoroad)

[Sandra Teddy-Backed Throw](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/sandra-teddy-backed-throw?view=paseoroad)

[Lee Western Washed Denim Teddy-Backed Throw](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/lee-western-teddy-backed-throw?view=paseoroad)

[Shop throws](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/tasha-polizzi-for-paseo-road-throws-collection?pr-lp)

[Pillows](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/tasha-polizzi-for-paseo-road-pillows-collection?pr-lp)

[Settler Teddy-Backed Pillow](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/settler-teddy-backed-pillow?view=paseoroad)

[Mariella Chenille Teddy-Backed Pillow](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/mariella-chenille-teddy-backed-pillow-18-x-18-1pc?view=paseoroad)

[Rosabel Washed Denim Teddy-Backed Pillow](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/rosabel-teddy-backed-pillow?view=paseoroad)

[Sandra Teddy-Backed Pillow](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/sandra-teddy-backed-pillow?view=paseoroad)

[Shop Pillows](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/tasha-polizzi-for-paseo-road-pillows-collection?pr-lp)

[kitchen](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/tasha-polizzi-for-paseo-road-kitchen-collection?pr-lp)

[Patchwork Bandana Mug](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/patchwork-bandana-mug-one-size-blue-botanicals-4pc-4-moq?view=paseoroad)

[Lee Western Mug](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/lee-western-mug-4pc-4-moq?view=paseoroad)

[Mariella Chenille Mug](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/mariella-chenille-mug-4pc-4-moq?view=paseoroad)

[Rosabel Mug](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/rosabel-mug-one-size-4pc-2-moq?view=paseoroad)

[Shop kitchen](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/tasha-polizzi-for-paseo-road-kitchen-collection?pr-lp)

[Shop Tasha Polizzi for Paseo Road](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/tasha-polizzi-for-paseo-road?pr-lp)

[BEST SELLERS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/best-sellers)

[BEDDING](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/bedding)

[NEW ARRIVALS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/new-arrivals)

[HOME GOODS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/home-decor-accessories)

[KITCHEN & DINING](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/kitchen-dining)

[FINAL CALL](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/final-call-collection)

[OPEN TRADE ACCOUNT](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/account/register)

[DOWNLOAD LATEST CATALOGS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/catalog-1)

[SEE SHOW DATES](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/show-dates)

[ORIGINAL DESIGNS | QUALITY IN EVERY STITCH | EVERYDAY LUXURY | SUPPORTIVE TRADE PROGRAM](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/)

HiEnd Accents designs and creates everyday luxury bedding and linens, sheeting, decorative pillows and other home textiles.  We pride ourselves in our unique designs across a wide variety of styles. Combined with our everyday luxury price point, low order minimums, in-stock inventory and prompt shipping, we’ve become a top bedding supplier for thousands of the country’s top department stores, furniture stores, interior designers, boutique hotels and more.

Update your [email preferences](https://manage.kmail-lists.com/subscriptions/update?a=UEVEMv&c=01GZ1VGC7GX5EMN9K47608RY1H&k=2c36bf9ae51339867c5033b792914110&m=01K81A0JKWZ6430BRN76NE6QSS&r=01K81CHBC9GA9QV6AQNVNDTYZK)
No longer want to receive these emails? [Unsubscribe](https://manage.kmail-lists.com/subscriptions/unsubscribe?a=UEVEMv&c=01GZ1VGC7GX5EMN9K47608RY1H&k=2c36bf9ae51339867c5033b792914110&m=01K81A0JKWZ6430BRN76NE6QSS&r=01K81CHBC9GA9QV6AQNVNDTYZK).
HiEnd Accents Trade 3011 Skyway Circle South Irving, Texas 75038