Subject: Not Your Average Neutral: A New Collection JUST Dropped...
From: "The Painted Paper" <[email-masked]>
To: "LISA LAI" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2025 15:01:18 +0000

https://paintedpaper.com/collections/shop-all-wallpaper
https://paintedpaper.com/collections/shop-all-wallpaper
[Shop All](https://paintedpaper.com/collections/shop-all-wallpaper)
[Shop by Color](https://paintedpaper.com/pages/shop-by-color)
[Shop by Style](https://paintedpaper.com/pages/shop-by-style)

[Khaki Collection Peel & Stick Wallpaper ](https://paintedpaper.com/collect=
ions/khaki-collection)

[SHOP THE DROP](https://paintedpaper.com/collections/khaki-collection)

[Cadence Abstract Peel & Stick Wallpaper ](https://paintedpaper.com/collect=
ions/khaki-collection/products/cadence-abstract)

[SHOP CADENCE ABSTRACT](https://paintedpaper.com/collections/khaki-collecti=
on/products/cadence-abstract)

[Cityscape Peel & Stick Wallpaper ](https://paintedpaper.com/collections/kh=
aki-collection/products/cityscape)

[SHOP CITYSCAPE](https://paintedpaper.com/collections/khaki-collection/prod=
ucts/cityscape)

[Khaki Collection Peel & Stick Wallpaper ](https://paintedpaper.com/collect=
ions/khaki-collection)

[DISCOVER THE KHAKI COLLECTION](https://paintedpaper.com/collections/khaki-=
collection)

Shop Some of Our Best Sellers...

[Image of Odette Arboretum Wallpaper](https://1bddd3-3.myshopify.com/produc=
ts/odette-arboretum-wallpaper)

[Odette Arboretum Wallpaper](https://1bddd3-3.myshopify.com/products/odette=
-arboretum-wallpaper)

[Image of Rosalind Floral Wallpaper](https://1bddd3-3.myshopify.com/product=
s/rosalind-floral-wallpaper)

[Rosalind Floral Wallpaper](https://1bddd3-3.myshopify.com/products/rosalin=
d-floral-wallpaper)

[Image of Luca Bloom Wallpaper](https://1bddd3-3.myshopify.com/products/luc=
a-bloom-wallpaper)

[Luca Bloom Wallpaper](https://1bddd3-3.myshopify.com/products/luca-bloom-w=
allpaper)

[Image of Cressida Wallpaper](https://1bddd3-3.myshopify.com/products/cress=
ida-wallpaper)

[Cressida Wallpaper](https://1bddd3-3.myshopify.com/products/cressida-wallp=
aper)

[Image of Margo Fruit Floral Wallpaper](https://1bddd3-3.myshopify.com/prod=
ucts/margo-fruit-floral-wallpaper)

[Margo Fruit Floral Wallpaper](https://1bddd3-3.myshopify.com/products/marg=
o-fruit-floral-wallpaper)

[Image of Mattie Wallpaper](https://1bddd3-3.myshopify.com/products/mattie)

[Mattie Wallpaper](https://1bddd3-3.myshopify.com/products/mattie)

[Shop the Khaki Collection](https://paintedpaper.com/collections/khaki-coll=
ection)

[Facebook](https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=3D61554042305657)
[Instagram](https://www.instagram.com/paintedpapery/)
[Pinterest](https://www.pinterest.com/paintedpapery/)

The Painted Paper
=C2=A9 2025 | All rights reserved.
[Unsubscribe](https://manage.kmail-lists.com/subscriptions/unsubscribe?a=3D=
V594sk&c=3D01JSCM5G5Q48THZT1R2AJZ8WJT&k=3D17cd41963a0134c9045a01156c5bc422&=
m=3D01K7J7S6EFH0MNESCT77ST7EE8&r=3D01K7YEX1VYAPHA80SPAARFYQ82).