Subject: A Little Color Goes a Long Way
From: "Lemon Park" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2025 23:30:41 +0000

[SHOP ALL](https://lemonpark.com/)
[NEW ARRIVALS](https://lemonpark.com/collections/all-wallpaper?filter.v.pri=
ce.gte=3D&filter.v.price.lte=3D&sort_by=3Dcreated-descending)
[BEST SELLERS](https://lemonpark.com/collections/best-sellers-1)

https://lemonpark.com/collections/green

[SHOP ALL GREEN](https://lemonpark.com/collections/all-brown-wrap-wall)

https://lemonpark.com/products/milton-bear-wrapping-paper

https://lemonpark.com/products/milton-bear-wrapping-paper

https://lemonpark.com/products/ellery-wrapping-paper

https://lemonpark.com/products/nellie-wrapping-paper

https://lemonpark.com/products/ellery-wrapping-paper

https://lemonpark.com/products/nellie-wrapping-paper

[SHOP GREEN GIFT WRAP](https://lemonpark.com/collections/wrapping-paper?col=
or=3DGreen)

https://lemonpark.com/products/lily-lane-wallpaper

https://lemonpark.com/products/lily-lane-wallpaper

https://lemonpark.com/products/lily-lane-wallpaper

https://lemonpark.com/products/ruby-wallpaper-1

https://lemonpark.com/products/fog-found

https://lemonpark.com/products/lily-lane-wallpaper

https://lemonpark.com/products/ruby-wallpaper-1

https://lemonpark.com/products/fog-found

[SHOP GREEN WALLPAPER](https://lemonpark.com/collections/green)

https://lemonpark.com/collections/wrapping-paper

[Image of Nelson - Wrapping Paper](https://1cd017-2.myshopify.com/products/=
nelson-wrapping-paper)

[Image of Puppy Sleigh Ride - Wrapping Paper](https://1cd017-2.myshopify.co=
m/products/puppy-sleigh-ride-wrapping-paper)

[Image of Christmas Nativity-Wrapping Paper](https://1cd017-2.myshopify.com=
/products/christmas-nativity)

https://lemonpark.com/collections/all-wallpaper

[Image of Pearl's Haven Wallpaper](https://1cd017-2.myshopify.com/products/=
pearls-haven-wallpaper)

[Image of Palm Promenade Wallpaper](https://1cd017-2.myshopify.com/products=
/palm-promenade-wallpaper)

[Image of Blair Wallpaper](https://1cd017-2.myshopify.com/products/blair-wa=
llpaper)

[Instagram](https://www.instagram.com/lemonparkpaper/?hl=3Den)
[Tiktok](https://www.tiktok.com/@lemonparkwallpaper)
[Facebook](https://www.facebook.com/p/Lemon-Park-61556719685561/)
[Pinterest](https://www.pinterest.com/lemonparkpaper/)

Lemon Park

=E2=92=B8 2025 | All rights reserved.
No longer want to receive these emails? [Unsubscribe](https://manage.kmail-=
lists.com/subscriptions/unsubscribe?a=3DXYMFTa&c=3D01K4BKMYG2DKYN6K0QY93RS2=
48&k=3De721c7b5b8e97d917051c03e0ea9b5a8&m=3D01K7J7X6B1TY4MA7VKDAZCQHBV&r=3D=
01K7T78R4H5E30VPBE2Z3NTKFZ).