Subject: Home Textile/Bath/Kitchen Linen/Kids Linen - Company profile - MANUBHAI VITHALDAS EXPORTS PVT LTD, India
From: "SALES" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2025 11:42:21 +0530

Dear Sir,

Hope you are doing well.

We are already supplying to TJX in USA, CANADA, UK, and GERMANY.

Having been in this industry for over 5 Decades, established in 1965
Manubhai Vithaldas Exports is a second-generation manufacturer of Home
textiles and over the years developed an expertise in product such as
Bedding/Bath /Kitchen /Towels and Kids Linen.  We are based in Mumbai and
manufacturing Set up in Bhiwandi supplying Home textile products to our
customers based in North America / Europe, UK, and Australia etc.

Since we are already supplying to major retailers in Europe, our Quality
standards and price points are much more appreciated in today’s competitive
markets.

We have the socially compliant factory of standards BSCI, Sedex (Pillar 4) &
Products are Oeko-tex, GRS, GOTS, etc. certified..

Our website :  <https://manubhai.net/> https://manubhai.net/ 

Our product range in bedding ranges from the basic 120 thread count to the
higher thread counts of 400 up to 1000TC’s. the treatments we typically do
on the beddings are prints /solid dyes.  

Apart from the Sheets /Duvets /Comforters , we are also extremely strong
printed and solid color flannels which sell very well in the EU markets.
the table and kitchen category has always been a strength of India and hence
we too have a strong presence in the category. 

Please share your buy plans and in case there are any specific product or
categories you are looking for ; we will be excited to receive them to work
on further. 

We look forward to hearing from you on possible business association.

BEST REGARDS
Abhijeet 

MANUBHAI VITHALDAS EXPORTS PVT LTD
A-45,3RD FLOOR,
ROYAL INDUSTRIAL ESTATE,
NAIGAON-WADALA CROSS ROAD
WADALA (W), MUMBAI-400 031, INDIA
TEL :+9122 66251900 / Mob: +91 8879776918
FAX:+9122 23083515
 <mailto:EMAIL: [email-masked]> EMAIL: [email-masked]

WEBSITE :  <http://www.manubhai.net/> www.manubhai.net