Subject: If Fall Were a Color, It’d Be This One
From: Lemon Park <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2025 00:15:11 +0000 (UTC)

[SHOP ALL](https://lemonpark.com/)
[NEW ARRIVALS](https://lemonpark.com/collections/all-wallpaper?filter.v.price.gte=&filter.v.price.lte=&sort_by=created-descending)
[BEST SELLERS](https://lemonpark.com/collections/best-sellers-1)

[SHOP THE COLOR OF THE SEASON](https://lemonpark.com/collections/all-brown-wrap-wall)

[SHOP THE COLOR OF THE SEASON](https://lemonpark.com/collections/all-brown-wrap-wall)

https://lemonpark.com/products/aspen-pines-wrapping-paper

https://lemonpark.com/products/maribelle-capri-wrapping-paper

https://lemonpark.com/products/gingerbread-martini-wrapping-paper

https://lemonpark.com/products/walter-bears-wrapping-paper

https://lemonpark.com/products/sugar-drop

https://lemonpark.com/products/woods-and-gifts-wrapping-paper

https://lemonpark.com/products/maribelle-capri-wrapping-paper

https://lemonpark.com/products/aspen-pines-wrapping-paper

https://lemonpark.com/products/gingerbread-martini-wrapping-paper

[SHOP BROWN GIFT WRAP](https://lemonpark.com/collections/brown-gift-wrap-the-color-of-the-season)

[SHOP BROWN GIFT WRAP](https://lemonpark.com/collections/brown-gift-wrap-the-color-of-the-season)

https://lemonpark.com/products/palmer-wallpaper

https://lemonpark.com/products/palmer-wallpaper

[SHOP BROWN WALLPAPER](https://lemonpark.com/collections/brown)

[SHOP BROWN WALLPAPER](https://lemonpark.com/collections/brown)

https://lemonpark.com/collections/wrapping-paper

[Image of Nelson - Wrapping Paper](https://1cd017-2.myshopify.com/products/nelson-wrapping-paper)

[Image of Puppy Sleigh Ride - Wrapping Paper](https://1cd017-2.myshopify.com/products/puppy-sleigh-ride-wrapping-paper)

[Image of Christmas Nativity-Wrapping Paper](https://1cd017-2.myshopify.com/products/christmas-nativity)

https://lemonpark.com/collections/all-wallpaper

[Image of Pearl's Haven Wallpaper](https://1cd017-2.myshopify.com/products/pearls-haven-wallpaper)

[Image of Palm Promenade Wallpaper](https://1cd017-2.myshopify.com/products/palm-promenade-wallpaper)

[Image of Blair Wallpaper](https://1cd017-2.myshopify.com/products/blair-wallpaper)

[Instagram](https://www.instagram.com/lemonparkpaper/?hl=en)
[Tiktok](https://www.tiktok.com/@lemonparkwallpaper)
[Facebook](https://www.facebook.com/p/Lemon-Park-61556719685561/)
[Pinterest](https://www.pinterest.com/lemonparkpaper/)

Lemon Park

Ⓒ 2025 | All rights reserved.
No longer want to receive these emails? [Unsubscribe](https://manage.kmail-lists.com/subscriptions/unsubscribe?a=XYMFTa&c=01K4BKMYG2DKYN6K0QY93RS248&k=e721c7b5b8e97d917051c03e0ea9b5a8&m=01K750QVG2KCCGSFA8XWQ5GX89&r=01K7DDVYAE1522S5JT7R6J564C).