Subject: JUST DROPPED: Meet the Harvest Hues Collection 🌾
From: The Painted Paper <[email-masked]>
To: LISA LAI <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2025 14:31:57 +0000 (UTC)

https://paintedpaper.com/collections/shop-all-wallpaper
https://paintedpaper.com/collections/shop-all-wallpaper
[Shop All](https://paintedpaper.com/collections/shop-all-wallpaper)
[Shop by Color](https://paintedpaper.com/pages/shop-by-color)
[Shop by Style](https://paintedpaper.com/pages/shop-by-style)

[Harvest Hues Collection: Peel and Stick Wallpaper](https://paintedpaper.com/collections/harvest-hues)

[SHOP NOW](https://paintedpaper.com/collections/harvest-hues)

Cozy without the cliché: warmth that feels designed, not seasonal.

[Image of Adeline](https://1bddd3-3.myshopify.com/products/adeline-2)

Adeline

[Image of Bit & Bridle](https://1bddd3-3.myshopify.com/products/bit-bridle-1)

Bit & Bridle

[Image of Daphne Grove](https://1bddd3-3.myshopify.com/products/daphne-grove-1)

Daphne Grove

[Harvest Hues Collection: Peel and Stick Wallpaper](https://paintedpaper.com/collections/harvest-hues)

[SHOP ALL HARVEST HUES](https://paintedpaper.com/collections/harvest-hues)

[Harvest Hues Collection: Peel and Stick Wallpaper](https://paintedpaper.com/collections/harvest-hues)

[SHOP THE DROP](https://paintedpaper.com/collections/harvest-hues)

[Moose's Lodge Peel & Stick Wallpaper](https://paintedpaper.com/collections/harvest-hues/products/mooses-lodge-1)

[SHOP MOOSE'S LODGE](https://paintedpaper.com/collections/harvest-hues/products/mooses-lodge-1)

Take Another Look at Our Best Sellers

[Image of Odette Arboretum Wallpaper](https://1bddd3-3.myshopify.com/products/odette-arboretum-wallpaper)

Odette Arboretum Wallpaper

[Image of Rosalind Floral Wallpaper](https://1bddd3-3.myshopify.com/products/rosalind-floral-wallpaper)

Rosalind Floral Wallpaper

[Image of Cressida Wallpaper](https://1bddd3-3.myshopify.com/products/cressida-wallpaper)

Cressida Wallpaper

[Best Selling Peel & Stick Wallpaper](https://paintedpaper.com/collections/best-sellers-2)

[Facebook](https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=61554042305657)
[Instagram](https://www.instagram.com/paintedpapery/)
[Pinterest](https://www.pinterest.com/paintedpapery/)

The Painted Paper
© 2025 | All rights reserved.
[Unsubscribe](https://manage.kmail-lists.com/subscriptions/unsubscribe?a=V594sk&c=01JSCM5G5Q48THZT1R2AJZ8WJT&k=17cd41963a0134c9045a01156c5bc422&m=01K6N9XBQYD2N84778E6HKGAV4&r=01K7CCCQT7VHH9RSDS2TVGMVQV).