Subject: Our Holiday Collab with Aspen & Arlo is Here
From: "The Painted Paper" <[email-masked]>
To: "LISA LAI" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 09 Oct 2025 13:01:11 +0000

https://paintedpaper.com/collections/shop-all-wallpaper
https://paintedpaper.com/collections/shop-all-wallpaper
[Shop Wall](https://paintedpaper.com/collections/the-aspen-arlo-collection)
[Shop Wrap](https://aspenandarlo.com/collections/the-painted-paper-collecti=
on)

[Painted Paper x Aspen & Arlo Wrapping Paper](https://paintedpaper.com/coll=
ections/the-aspen-arlo-collection)

The Collab You've Been Waiting For...

The Collab You've Been Waiting For...

[Painted Paper x Aspen & Arlo Wrapping Paper](https://paintedpaper.com/coll=
ections/the-aspen-arlo-collection)

[SHOP WRAP](https://aspenandarlo.com/collections/the-painted-paper-collecti=
on)

[SHOP WALL](https://paintedpaper.com/collections/the-aspen-arlo-collection)

Deck the Halls & Wrap the Walls=C2=A0

This season, we=E2=80=99ve teamed up to bring you the best of both worlds: =
walls that wow and gifts that glow.

[Image of Alpine Grove Wallpaper](https://1bddd3-3.myshopify.com/products/a=
lpine-grove-wallpaper)

Alpine Grove Wallpaper

[Image of Cranberry Claus Wallpaper](https://1bddd3-3.myshopify.com/product=
s/cranberry-claus-wallpaper)

Cranberry Claus Wallpaper

[Image of Frosted Companions Wallpaper](https://1bddd3-3.myshopify.com/prod=
ucts/frosted-companions-wallpaper)

Frosted Companions Wallpaper

[Nutcracker Suite Wallpaper](https://paintedpaper.com/collections/the-aspen=
-arlo-collection/products/nutcracker-suite-wallpaper)

[NUTCRACKER SUITE WALLPAPER](https://paintedpaper.com/collections/the-aspen=
-arlo-collection/products/nutcracker-suite-wallpaper)

[NUTCRACKER SUITE WRAPPING PAPER](https://aspenandarlo.com/products/nutcrac=
ker-suite)

[Painted Paper x Aspen & Arlo Wrapping Paper](https://paintedpaper.com/coll=
ections/the-aspen-arlo-collection)

Take Another Look at Our Best Sellers

[Image of Odette Arboretum Wallpaper](https://1bddd3-3.myshopify.com/produc=
ts/odette-arboretum-wallpaper)

Odette Arboretum Wallpaper

[Image of Rosalind Floral Wallpaper](https://1bddd3-3.myshopify.com/product=
s/rosalind-floral-wallpaper)

Rosalind Floral Wallpaper

[Image of Cressida Wallpaper](https://1bddd3-3.myshopify.com/products/cress=
ida-wallpaper)

Cressida Wallpaper

[Image of Luca Bloom Wallpaper](https://1bddd3-3.myshopify.com/products/luc=
a-bloom-wallpaper)

Luca Bloom Wallpaper

[Image of Margo Fruit Floral Wallpaper](https://1bddd3-3.myshopify.com/prod=
ucts/margo-fruit-floral-wallpaper)

Margo Fruit Floral Wallpaper

[Image of Mattie Wallpaper](https://1bddd3-3.myshopify.com/products/mattie)

Mattie Wallpaper

[Painted Paper x Aspen & Arlo Wrapping Paper](https://paintedpaper.com/coll=
ections/the-aspen-arlo-collection)

[Facebook](https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=3D61554042305657)
[Instagram](https://www.instagram.com/paintedpapery/)
[Pinterest](https://www.pinterest.com/paintedpapery/)

The Painted Paper
=C2=A9 2025 | All rights reserved.
[Unsubscribe](https://manage.kmail-lists.com/subscriptions/unsubscribe?a=3D=
V594sk&c=3D01JSCM5G5Q48THZT1R2AJZ8WJT&k=3D17cd41963a0134c9045a01156c5bc422&=
m=3D01K6KEKN0FZQCBN8J23729CFD3&r=3D01K74G25Y7V1B55HF658S7EG9S).