Subject: This Weekend Only: 20% Off Painted Paper
From: "The Painted Paper" <[email-masked]>
To: "LISA LAI" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 03 Oct 2025 19:04:16 +0000

https://paintedpaper.com/collections/shop-all-wallpaper
https://paintedpaper.com/collections/shop-all-wallpaper
[Shop All](https://paintedpaper.com/collections/shop-all-wallpaper)
[Shop by Color](https://paintedpaper.com/pages/shop-by-color)
[Shop by Style](https://paintedpaper.com/pages/shop-by-style)

Ready, Set, Shop

Ready, Set, Shop

[Best-Selling Peel & Stick Wallpaper - 20% Off](https://paintedpaper.com/co=
llections/best-sellers-2)

[SHOP 20% OFF NOW](https://paintedpaper.com/collections/best-sellers-2)

[Best-Selling Peel & Stick Wallpaper - 20% Off](https://paintedpaper.com/co=
llections/best-sellers-2)

[SHOP BEST-SELLING WALLPAPER](https://paintedpaper.com/collections/best-sel=
lers-2)

[Best-Selling Peel & Stick Wallpaper - 20% Off](https://paintedpaper.com/co=
llections/best-sellers-2/products/oleander-wallpaper)

[SHOP OLEANDER](https://paintedpaper.com/collections/best-sellers-2/product=
s/oleander-wallpaper)

[Best-Selling Peel & Stick Wallpaper - 20% Off](https://paintedpaper.com/co=
llections/best-sellers-2/products/evangeline-wallpaper)

[SHOP EVANGELINE](https://paintedpaper.com/collections/best-sellers-2/produ=
cts/evangeline-wallpaper)

Take Another Look at Our Best Sellers...

[Image of Odette Arboretum Wallpaper](https://1bddd3-3.myshopify.com/produc=
ts/odette-arboretum-wallpaper)

Odette Arboretum Wallpaper

[Image of Rosalind Floral Wallpaper](https://1bddd3-3.myshopify.com/product=
s/rosalind-floral-wallpaper)

Rosalind Floral Wallpaper

[Image of Luca Bloom Wallpaper](https://1bddd3-3.myshopify.com/products/luc=
a-bloom-wallpaper)

Luca Bloom Wallpaper

[Image of Cressida Wallpaper](https://1bddd3-3.myshopify.com/products/cress=
ida-wallpaper)

Cressida Wallpaper

[Image of Margo Fruit Floral Wallpaper](https://1bddd3-3.myshopify.com/prod=
ucts/margo-fruit-floral-wallpaper)

Margo Fruit Floral Wallpaper

[Image of Mattie Wallpaper](https://1bddd3-3.myshopify.com/products/mattie)

Mattie Wallpaper

[Best-Selling Peel & Stick Wallpaper - 20% Off](https://paintedpaper.com/co=
llections/floral-botanical-1)

[SHOP ALL FLORAL & BOTANICAL](https://paintedpaper.com/collections/floral-b=
otanical-1)

[Best-Selling Peel & Stick Wallpaper - 20% Off](https://paintedpaper.com/co=
llections/best-sellers-2)

[Facebook](https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=3D61554042305657)
[Instagram](https://www.instagram.com/paintedpapery/)
[Pinterest](https://www.pinterest.com/paintedpapery/)

The Painted Paper
=C2=A9 2025 | All rights reserved.
[Unsubscribe](https://manage.kmail-lists.com/subscriptions/unsubscribe?a=3D=
V594sk&c=3D01JSCM5G5Q48THZT1R2AJZ8WJT&k=3D17cd41963a0134c9045a01156c5bc422&=
m=3D01K6NMSS3Z803FVS9FGZ3FVNNQ&r=3D01K6NQAHJAPCSBYQC8GR74XZRN).