Subject: The Minimalist Edit: Simplicity in Every Detail
From: "The Painted Paper" <[email-masked]>
To: "LISA LAI" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 03 Oct 2025 00:02:54 +0000

https://paintedpaper.com/collections/shop-all-wallpaper
https://paintedpaper.com/collections/shop-all-wallpaper
[Shop All](https://paintedpaper.com/collections/shop-all-wallpaper)
[Shop by Color](https://paintedpaper.com/pages/shop-by-color)
[Shop by Style](https://paintedpaper.com/pages/shop-by-style)

The Minimalist Edit

The Minimalist Edit

[The Minimalist Edit: Peel & Stick Wallpaper](https://paintedpaper.com/coll=
ections/neutral?page=3D3)

Sometimes the Boldest Choice is the Simplest One

These wallpapers are easy to live with, easy to love, and perfect for creat=
ing spaces that feel calm, open, and beautifully modern.

[SHOP THE EDIT NOW](https://paintedpaper.com/collections/neutral?page=3D3)

[The Minimalist Edit](https://paintedpaper.com/collections/neutral?page=3D3=
)

[SHOP TIMELESS NEUTRALS](https://paintedpaper.com/collections/neutral?page=
=3D3)

[Carolina Peel & Stick Wallpaper](https://paintedpaper.com/collections/neut=
ral/products/carolina-wallpaper)

[SHOP CAROLINA](https://paintedpaper.com/collections/neutral/products/carol=
ina-wallpaper)

[Neutrals Peel & Stick Wallpaper](https://paintedpaper.com/collections/neut=
ral?page=3D3)

[SHOP THE COLLECTION](https://paintedpaper.com/collections/neutral?page=3D3=
)

Take Another Look at Our Best Sellers

[Image of Odette Arboretum Wallpaper](https://1bddd3-3.myshopify.com/produc=
ts/odette-arboretum-wallpaper)

Odette Arboretum Wallpaper

[Image of Rosalind Floral Wallpaper](https://1bddd3-3.myshopify.com/product=
s/rosalind-floral-wallpaper)

Rosalind Floral Wallpaper

[Image of Luca Bloom Wallpaper](https://1bddd3-3.myshopify.com/products/luc=
a-bloom-wallpaper)

Luca Bloom Wallpaper

[Image of Cressida Wallpaper](https://1bddd3-3.myshopify.com/products/cress=
ida-wallpaper)

Cressida Wallpaper

[Image of Margo Fruit Floral Wallpaper](https://1bddd3-3.myshopify.com/prod=
ucts/margo-fruit-floral-wallpaper)

Margo Fruit Floral Wallpaper

[Image of Mattie Wallpaper](https://1bddd3-3.myshopify.com/products/mattie)

Mattie Wallpaper

[Facebook](https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=3D61554042305657)
[Instagram](https://www.instagram.com/paintedpapery/)
[Pinterest](https://www.pinterest.com/paintedpapery/)

The Painted Paper
=C2=A9 2025 | All rights reserved.
[Unsubscribe](https://manage.kmail-lists.com/subscriptions/unsubscribe?a=3D=
V594sk&c=3D01JSCM5G5Q48THZT1R2AJZ8WJT&k=3D17cd41963a0134c9045a01156c5bc422&=
m=3D01K6E6B1PBMYF5WMEHQQPR7GP4&r=3D01K6KN1KGPWHSM7B0383F9E6N7).