Subject: MARCUS-UPDATE OCEAN FREIGHT FROM VIETNAM TO US
From: "Marcus" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2025 17:01:23 +0700

Dear Sir/Madam,

Have a good day!

I'm Marcus from Anmi Logistics. We specialize in shipping goods from Vietnam
to the US.

We have direct contracts with shipping lines such as: ONE, MSC, MSK, COSCO,
OOCL, CMA, YML, EMC, WHL, ZIM,...

Please refer to best ocean freight as below: 

ROUTE

OCEAN FREIGHT

Ho Chi Minh to Los Angeles/Oakland port

$1350/40HC

Ho Chi Minh to New York/Savannah/Charleston port

$2250/40HC

Ho Chi Minh to Houston/Tampa port

$2330/40HC

Ho Chi Minh to Chicago port

$3550/40HC

Valid to 14-Oct.

We know some big factory for commodity: Foodstuff, Coffee, Rice, Juice,
Furniture, Stone, Packaging, Steel and Garment in Vietnam. If you want to
refer, please let me know. I will introduce them to you directly.

Also, we also provide additional services, including: . Inland Trucking .
ISF File . Customs Clearance in the US. These services are very affordable. 

I hope you can share your plan and delivery schedule to get a good price. I
would love to have an opportunity to handle the shipment for you.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------

Thanks & Best Regards,

Ms. Marcus

Executive 

ANMI LOGISTICS COMPANY LIMITED 

Mail:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Cell/Zalo/WhatsApp: (+84) 787 616 785

Tel: (+84) 28 6674 3878

Add: 211 Hoang Hoa Tham, Quarter 3, Duc Nhuan Ward, Ho Chi Minh City